'Grease' Star's Ex -- I Will Fight Restraining Order!

5/24/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Conaway's on-again, off-again girlfriend Vikki Lizzi believes the actors' family had NO RIGHT to ban her from visiting Jeff in the hospital after he fell into a coma earlier this month ... and now she's begging a judge to rip up the restraining order.

0524_jeff_vicki_EX_Getty_01

Vikki's best friend, Aubry Fisher, tells us the family members who blocked Vikki on Jeff's behalf last week don't have his best interests in mind because they refused to help him conquer his addictions in the past.

Conaway has been in a comatose state for weeks -- after he reportedly overdosed in his L.A. area home earlier this month.

Aubry says Vikki's lawyers are going to court today to try and lift the restraining order so that she can be by Jeff's side, adding, "Vikki just wants to take care of him, she would never hurt him in any way."

FlamingoNut

She doesn't belong anywhere near him.

Sherms

She is one of the major problems in his life. In my humble opinion, his family is doing the right thing - at least while he is comatose.

manbearpig

Lindsay (and all others who think she is a bad influence on him)
when does it become a case of the person himself/herself becomes their own bad influence on themselves?
this dude made the choice to become a junkie long before he ever met her. he's been getting high on really hard drugs for 40 years.
he made his hospital coma bed and now he is lying in it.
it won't be long before he has a final resting place.

Dirksgirl

I agree with Doreen as well. Vikki was very abusive to Jeff and clearly wanted him to remain on pain meds. It's a shame Jeff's family didn't stop her before now. They are turning off the machines and allowing Jeff to die today. I gurantee Vikki was a huge part of the reason he ended up in a coma.
RIP JEFF- Vikki- Karma is a bitch!
Britt

Shell

the bitch was puttin fuel in the fire my god she was bringin him stuff in re-hab nice woman NOT

Deb

Maybe she should NOT have been fighting the family wanting to KEEP him on life supports. Maybe then she might have been allowed to see him. Who is she...and EX girlfriend. Family has all the rights...unless he really did have an Advance Directive giving her all the rights. I doubt she did have this like she is claming or that would have been followed. Doubt she will be allowed at his funeral....Her fault. Co-dependent female. She blames his family for NOT helping him get off drugs. SHE brought drugs to him in Rehab on TV. What trash she is. I am sure they both belonged to each other. She AND him....I also bet that deep down inside he would have WANTED her at his side....they were together on and off for years....

PibblePal

It was mentioned that the Vikki has Power of Attorney. And then people are critizing Ethan for releasing Jeff's last phone call. On that voicemail, Jeff states "Vikki and I are not together anymore". Maybe that is the reason Ethan released that call. In any case - I hope she doesn't get a DIME and her POA is terminated! RIP Jeff!

Cheryl

Did you know this woman is also Willie Aames ex-wife? Gold digger!

Redford

Jeff was a good friend of mine. I saw a guy go from a stand up guy to a shell of himself. He was a wonderful guy with a heart of gold. When I attended the Celebrity Rehab show and myself and another friend James. We helped Jeff put on his back brace. It was really shocking for me to see him that way. But still he was always in good mood. I will surely miss a great and talented man. Much love Jeff Conaway now you can rest.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4