Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez -- The Shirtless Pic

5/24/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Showing off his shirtless torso, 17-year-old Justin Bieber basked in the Hawaiian sun with his older girlfriend Selena Gomez on Tuesday.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Justin better use protection ... on his fair skin.

Tanya

jo 23 minutes ago
are they even old enough to rent a hotel room? Dont you have to be at least 21. This is too much. i NEVER went on a trip alone with my boyfriend at 17.... he's only 17, and has the body of a 14 y.o. selena can't find that attractive. nothing to grab onto! hahaha

No you don't have to be 21. I just turned 21 last week and I've been getting rooms while on vacation for over a year now. And I doubt theses two are ever alone. Justin seems like ye kind of kid that always wants a body guard or some handlers around 24/7

Bu

He is such a young boy child. After he cut his hair he wasn't as cute...I don't get it. Is his 15 minutes up yet?

kelly

justin needs to take off the stupid sun glasses.

go home!

she's a beautiful girl, why does she want a 17 year old that looks like the body of a 13 year old?? She is 19? She should be dating someone at least 21. Fake relationship obviously, b/c no sane female would date this guy unless they were 14.

larry

so which one is the chick?

larry

Who cares about that talentless flash in the pan???? He's an obnoxious twerp and his 15 minutes are just about up! I don't think she has that much talent either! PLEASE stop doing news reports on both of them! We all know Perez won't because he has a woody for the biebs!!!

D-INCARNATION

Hope she don't look like Vanessa down south.

john wayne gacy

if i had a shirt like that,
i would put a body on it !

this little twink wouldn't even know
what to do to please this WOMAN .....

Jenn

I hate to have to agree, but....it really DOES look like a c-section scar....

justaguy

Selena looks amazing. She has such a sexy body and the cutest face! I bet she tastes yummy....I'd sit her on my face all day long!

UnboundZero

the bieb.... =] totally waxing that ass!!! good for him.

justaguy

Sensible Sense

They remind me of a married couple of teachers (she was a gym teacher and he was a math teacher) in my high school. She was built like a Soviet hockey player, and the husband looked like Justin, with a slim debutante waiste line.. We called him Skeletor Square (since he did teach math). The gym teacher always carried his leather bag, as Skeletor Sq was too importent for that exercise. We kids speculated that she f*cked him in the ass, just like Selena does Justin. Sweet memories of innocent years!!!

Michelle

Sensible Sense 8 minutes ago
********************************************************

What a dork. I was too busy getting laid to care who my P.E. teacher was boinking--LOSER

crystle

Those are the dorkiest looking sunglasses I've seen in a long time! Did he get those out of a ceral box?