'Jersey Shore' BRAWL -- Ronnie BEATS UP Situation

5/24/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ronnie and The Situation got into a MAJOR fist fight with each other last night in Italy ... TMZ has learned -- and based on the post-brawl pictures ... the Sitch got his ass kicked.

Ronnie and Situation Fight
The two arrived separately back to their apartment hours ago -- Situation has red marks covering his face around his left eye. Ronnie's knuckles were torn up and bleeding.

Details around the fight are still unclear -- but big surprise ... we're told it all began with a blowout between Ronnie and Sammi.

Story developing ...

Jimmy

But isn't Mike a tae kwon do fighter ? !

That Pretty Boy

FAKE Situation obviously got red marks from the punches but didn't get his ASS KICKED. And Ronnie punched a wall thats why his knuckles tore up. You gotta be a dumbass to believe this hyped up story. :)

Enough Said!

This definately loooks so fake, It looks like someone put make-up on Mike's face! smh this is ridiculous how they have to stage stuff.

brent chavis

all ya'll talkin ab mike but ronnie is punk n a big cry baby

Juanita

Why does the Situation look so fat?

Juanita

Why so the Situation look so fat?

Judy

I'm truly not surprised, this was bound to happen... It does look like Ronnie was the winner of this fight. Also looks like the Situation might need to borrow a pair of Snooki's zebra sunglasses to cover up that black eye.

noodle

bunch of ****

Sammie

I like how its photoshoped

some guy

I used to know the Situation. He was a scrawny kid in high school and got beat up all the time.

You heard it first here on TMZ folks!

Rodrigo

common guys u guys realy belevie these pics the red marks are fake!!!!! and look at situation stomach and ronies fist tore up bcuz he punched the wall i red it on another website

Lisa

Im surprised that a 5'7" Ronnie can do anything to anyone!!!! I think my 12 year old son might be able to hang with this "little man".

GUILI

It all looks fake to me, but I am waiting for the time in which Ron quits buying all the BS that envious guy is telling to him all the time. It's pretty clear that he liked Sam or that if he doesn's he's an envious person who cannot stand seeing that a man and a woman get along well and enjoy hanging together than hanging with him. That Snitchuation is just an envious, girly, news monger. I'm just waiting somebody throws a beating to him.

Barney

What an ass....he deserved it. Ronnie took a long time to do it

sharmine

Jersey Shore is my favorite show on MTV and I am so excited to watch season 4! Good thing I subscribe to DISH Network because I get to watch all the drama in HD. Working for DISH I can tell you that DISH is the best TV for me. Go to www.BestTVForMe.com for more info.