Arnold In Idaho -- Two-Tired to Face Reality

5/25/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger took a much needed break from L.A. this morning -- riding out the storm in quiet Ketchum, Idaho ... on a bicycle.

0525_arnold_bike_riding_TMZ
The former Governor of California is really spinning his wheels.

FYI -- Ketchum is the city where Ernest Hemingway committed suicide back in 1961.

janet

As always, starts out good. But without Maria's family connections even politically opposite, Arnie would never have gotten in office.

Arnie did and now out of office so politically it's moot. Much worse. Now it's personal.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

NOT surprised... This ******* has to now get his ass in shape because he has nothing else to work with. Steroid time? Nazi piece of ****. I hope he hangs himself. He has done Too many bad EVIL things. I hope he rots in hell. People HATE your guts ARNOLD. You are an UGLY gap tooth PIG.

Eve

He should keep on cycling right up to the Arctic and stay there.

carole

Arnold has FAT girl legs!!! i guess he don't like to wear sox or pants!!!

Chazzy

Ridiculous.
Not for affairs, but seriously, he was one of the biggest movie stars of the 20th century.

Of course, he cheated on his wife. Most movie stars do. Get real.

Athletes, musicians, actors... they all do it. Most of them anyways. It's common knowledge.

You have to be pretty naive to marry a guy like Arnold, especially 25 years ago (top of his game), and think he'll be faithful. Maria had to know it. She seems smart. No way she didn't know.

Get real, folks. That's what celebrities do.

MoonDust

Why doesn't he go back to his native land with Mildred and stay there!!! or Guatemala, whatever floats his boat

Captain Obvious

He looks like an animatronic arnold..

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I hate to use a cliche but "you reap what you sow" seems appropriate..............

Anonymous527496

TMZ got "dooped". I completely agree that this picture is fake. Not a real photo. Just look closely at the outlining of his body against the backdrop.

char

Arnold will be back making movies. He might not be able to demand the money he was paid prior to the truth coming out about him. Tiger has came back to golfing not making the money he did prior but he's back as alot of men in scandals have survived. I don't think Maria wants to completely destroy him. She will protect her children from any more coming out about their father in turn that will have to be protecting Arnold. Maria's not going to make it so difficult that Arnold would never be able to work again that would hurt her and the children in the pocketbook.

David

NO HELMET ARNOLD !! ( and no condom either )

FreakHater

Well, if he's in Idaho, then it's a good place for him, cause "hedaho"!!! Anyways, it does look like a fake, I was looking at the top of his melon, and ya, kinda fake lookin'

dd

@lilac HER DAD IS/was SHRIVER, HER MOM IS/WAS A KENNEDY, so she is a Kennedy by blood!

HBomb

Wow, THAT'S a publicity photo if I ever saw one. I am from that area of Idaho, and in Ketchum/Sun Valley it is kind of an unspoken rule that you do not, under any cir***stances, bother the celebrities. That means no engaging them in conversation, no autographs, and definitely no photos. It is not rare to see Springsteen, Tom Hanks, and Arnold and Maria (who for the record, I have never spotted them together in all my years visiting Sun Valley) walk idly down the street with not a care in the world. So, to me him being in Ketchum is not only a cop-out but a total publicity stunt.

Much like his career.

idahohunny

Arnold, you're not welcome in Idaho. Go away. Try Utah for a place to hide.