'X-Factor' Judge

REPLACED

by Pussycat Doll

5/25/2011 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Huge shakeup at Simon Cowell's new show "X-Factor" -- TMZ has learned singer Cheryl Cole will no longer be a judge ... and will be replaced by ex-"Pussycat Dolls" member Nicole Scherzinger.

0519_cheryl_nicole_EX_Getty_0
It's unclear why Cheryl is out -- but we're told the replacement happened very recently.

Nicole was originally supposed to co-host the show with Steve Jones when it debuts in September -- but now, she'll be sitting on the judge's panel alongside Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, and LA Reid.

Calls to Cowell's camp have not been returned.

Story developing ...

Becki

Puh-lease tell me how somebody with absolutely no talent herself is mow going to BE a judge of talent???? Nicole is one shizz-nitty singer!!!!

daisy

I like Cheryl and hate Nicole. Finally, I trust that Nicole will fail.

funky

Those calling Cheryl Cole racist do not know her, she was married to a black guy

kandi

Guess the jealous miserable fat slobs are happy that she's no longer a judge on the x factor. Why don't you idiots do something positive in your lives. It helps.

Seriously

@Kandi what tell us all are you doing something positive in your life with your comment pot, kettle, black!

Seriously

@ Kitten I also agree with all of your comments, and yes Cherly is a beautiful person on the outside, but to fight a toilet attendant and call her a racist name shows her character, and yes I also agree that she doesn't have any talent, I personaly do not rate Nicole's talent either because I can do without the rubbish that they are calling music, give me qosta or filter, or nin any day. If she didn't have these negative marks against her then I would think they dealt her a bad hand, but actions does speaks louder than words, once a racist always a racist, and she should have never attacked that lady in the bathroom because ****e stick to you. And to call people name and speak about them thinking that it won't get out, its call show business and everyone is fighting to get to the top, I do not have anything against the geordie accent at all, its not one of my fave to listen to, give me a welsh, yorkshire, scottish, irish accent, even a french accent anyday, its music to the ears. She knew she was going state side she should have done a upmost to get lessons on taming her accent if she truely wanted that job, she thought skating on her looks would get here there, but America isn't hard done by for beautiful women in Cali, they are a dime a dozen, all you need is a dallor to get ten of them. Simon made her a promise PROMISES ARE A COMFORT TO A FOOL.

Chris O.

Yuck who the hell is Cheryl Cole?

decent

maybe they found out she has a criminal record for racial battery

Keithw

Simon Cowells just a gay diva who has shown his true colours - come on and out yourself

Barb

Let's see how long this one lasts with that idiot Paula.

Angela

This is what is called "Karma", hope she can still remember what she did to Gamu last year

fred

I only hope Cheryl comes back here, as that is the only reason i watch it.These yanks have blown it again what do we expect.

Nathan

Well Cheryl was the main reason I was going to watch X Factor. I loved watching the UK X Factor online because of her and was looking forward to seeing her on the US version of the show, guess I won't be watching now.

stripper heels

Damn I hate to use Wikepedia to find out about this chick. She's all over TMZ. Don't know who the f*ck she is.

decent

maybe the producers at Fox found out about racial battery conviction

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments