Baena's Daughter: It's Just 'Cause Mom's Hispanic

5/26/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred "Patty" Baena's daughter is breaking her silence about her mom's scandal -- claiming the ONLY reason people care about it is because Arnold was having an affair with a Latina.

0526_Jackie_Rozo_TELEMUNDO_NBC_bn
27-year-old Jackie Rozo told Telemundo, "It's just a big thing because she's Hispanic, and he's a celebrity."

Either way, it's still all news to her -- Jackie claims she had "no idea" her half-brother was fathered by the Governator until the news broke last week.

But now, Jackie's coming to her mom's defense -- adding, "She's like a superwoman pretty much" ... "My mother does not need to justify herself."

Really?

Really? You think its because your mom is hispanic and not because he cheated on his wife of 25 years and has a 13 year old son that she had no idea about and that's why their in the press? Go love yourself some more, then get back to reality. It wouldn't have mattered what race you were, it was an ignorant thing for them both to do.

zisee

Arnold is a pig, and look at what he picked, ugh. I don't blame Maria leaving him, she should have done that years ago. The mistress is fat, ugly, guess that's what he likes, a whole lot of flesh to hold on to and squeeze, gross.

SF

Oh BS. Everyone was expecting this woman to look like JLO in Maid in Manhattan, instead she looks like George Lopez in drag. As a Hispanic I'm offended that she is pulling the race card out on this one. Also her looks don't even have anything to do with it. The fact that this was covered up for years is the real story

lauren

Race and ethnicity are two different things. They are both Caucasian. He is Austrian, she is Hispanic. Thank you for allowing me to get tat off my chest!

tgrfan42069

why not use it..******s use it and get by with it.

shari francis

wow! if my mother was involved in such an outrageous scandal i would definitely stay away from the media. how embarrassing and please, being Hispanic has nothing to do with it. its because she betrayed maria and her family by boinking her husband! what a pig she was oink oink

Rob Base

Her daughter just hit the loser trifecta... ugly, hispanic, and poor. Congrats!

vera

3 words.....Low life s***......

Rhubino

@ TMZ don't like me. I stand corrected. But I would still make the same comment, with the correction. I'm not trying to make myself look superior. Maybe I'm sensitive because I'm part of a marketing team that includes a Colombian, a Chilean, a Venezuelan and a Cuban.
And because my favourite NASCAR driver is Montoya and I'm tired od the taco jokes.

lauren

OOPS - I meant "that"....

And, none of it matters. What they did is despicable.

yvetterene

She is totally delusional. I haven't once thought, or heard anyone else say, they were offended by the whole situation because she was Hispanic. That's ridiculous!!! What about the fact that your Mother had an affair with a married man, that she knew was married, in the house that he shared with his wife and children? What about your mother had a child with that man and bought that child around Arnold's wife and other children and claimed it was the child of her husband even though she knew that wasn't true? What about...

Di

Jackie, people care because: Arnold cheated on his wife, Maria was pregnant at the same time, your mother was their employee, it's been a secret until this year, and it caused Maria to leave Arnold. None of those reasons have to do with race. You're mother was a very unloyal employee, who, rather than leave her employment, chose to have a sordid affair -- probably because it would be a profitable one. Don't make this about race when it's not. I'm Latina, and I'm offended by this. It does not reflect well on Latinos.

queeniez71

Doesnt have anything to do with her being hispanic. We are all freaked out cuz the woman is butt ugly!

Cooper

Interracial - Hispanic and celebrity.....stupid girl.

Bella

...it;s the fact that your mother is an adultress even though she is fat, unattractive& a liar. She lied l to her then husband claiming that the boy was his son ....yeah ! your mom is a real piece of work. YOU are definetaly your mothers daughter you ought to be ashamed of yourself and ahamed of what your mother has done