The Bald Dude from "Night Court": 'Memba Him?!

5/26/2011 5:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richard Moll is best known for playing bailiff Bull Shannon on "Night Court" from 1984-1992. Guess what he looks like now!

0526_welcome_bull_memba_launch

Kim K Steps Out with the $2Mil Ring!

We've got your first sighting of Kim Kardashian and her $2 million engagement ring out in public -- seen yesterday at LAX.

0526_welcome_kim_launch
Kim, her giant rock and new fiance Kris Humphries were photographed together just hours after they broke their engagement news.

Kris popped the question last week with one question written out in rose petals: "Will You Marry Me?"

Celebrity Cross-Dressin'

Sometimes being a superstar can be a real drag -- see which stars have crossed over to the other side.

0121_drag_launch

Scotty McCreery Wins "American Idol"

The 17-year-old was never in the bottom two, and his confidence seemed to grow as the finale neared. He is the second country winner, behind Carrie Underwood.

0526_welcome_idol_launch
 McCreery closed the show with his coronation single. "I Love You This Big," which will be released Thursday.

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess which celebrity snapshot got one hell of a famous fricassee?!

0520_scramble_launch

Paddle Boarding with the Stars

Check out which stars are stuck up creek with a paddle... board!

0520_paddle_boarding_celebs_launch

K-Cav Shows Off Beach Body and Bling Ring!

Kristin Cavallari has two things to be jealous of: A gorgeous engagement ring and a sexy bikini body!

0526_welcome_CAVALLARI_launch
The former reality TV star showed off both during a photo shoot on the beach in Malibu yesterday, striking a few poses in a purple two piece.

No word yet which magazine the shoot was for, but K-Cav has been prepping for it, tweeting last week, "1 week until a photo shoot in a bikini...that means getting my a** to the gym!"

The ring is reportedly 5.2 carats.

mer

What a great season for American Idol. I wasn't expecting much after Simon left, but I was pleasantly surprised. I think it's the best season in a long time. It was a hard time to pick a winner this year; both were so good. I would have been happy no matter who won it cause they both deserved it. Love both Scotty and Lauren. I'm sure they both have bright futures. I'm just sad the season is over and we have to wait to January to begin again!

a.Lovy

What is with this "memba"? Assuming none of your readers have the intelligence to spell the word remember?

Yo mama

That McCreery kid, the one who won American Idol, he looks like Alfred E. Newman, LMAO

jocko

What is it with these few on these post that feel they have to correct spelling all the time,,Its a proven fact that not knowing how to spell is not a sign of lack of Intelligence. Ask most who are intelligent,, Those that have to correct are the ones with out the intelligence,
They are trying to let you know that they are smarter than you,,,big ego trip.
Any way thats why the important people hire those to spell for them.LOL

afeatherstouch

I actually liked the chic that sang the Led Zeplin Song and wanted her to win. When she was voted off I stopped watching this year. I do agree that this was one if not the best season's yet.

kjoyhappy

I am very happy Scotty won. As for Lauren she will have a great carrer to. Scotty an Lauren are so cute together, u know they like each other. An when they sang together it was so get, Scotty told the world last night. Laruen will be with him

pete dillon

The winner has absolutely no talent.One trick pony.country music.Which anyone can get into with minimal talent.

ronb

How about REMEMBER before I'm no longer an AOL MEMBA.

Ave Joe

Oh Please ! Give the Kids a Break and let them have some Clean-Non Violent Entertainment.
I'd take AI shows over most of what else is on..
Tatoo, Biker and Killing people shows for the Kids
and HSN Crappy Baking Shows to blow Kids Up to be Fat and Lazy.. we cable people don't have a choice Not to Pay for them.. It's all part of their Socilistic system..

Something our Congress has on their list to get too
and Also Refunds dating back 5 yrs..

Get ready Cable and Time Warner.., Get ready..

John

I don't care who she is, that ring is a disgusting waste of money. She must be one self-centered B'ch to wear something like that when there are people who are going to bed hungry. It's not needed. If you need a $2m dollar ring to feel loved, you must have a horrible opinion of yourself.