'Mad Men' Star --

The Breast Proof of All

5/26/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Top heavy "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks insists her famous boobs are real ... and we're inclined to believe her after seeing her one-piece swimsuit hang on for dear life.  052511_TV_christina_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Stupid People Hater

She looks so fat in the swimsuit photo. She looks gorgeous in the film and party pics though.

TheUltraworld

That's a big woman.

who dat

Gloria Unread do you own a web cam. I'm going to insist on verifying your claim(s) :P

Lynn

Most implants are made in Silicone packets filled with Saline under the muscle, the shape is not any different based on what the contents is, it has a lot to do with your body and how well it accepts them, there are many people who have very real looking fakes, such as Blake Lively (obviously she's a little va va voom for an example but more noticeable for her huge boobs)

I had mine done over 7 years ago and nobody ever believes me that they are not real...

Criss

I really don't get some of the haters around here!

Steve

I don't understand why people find her so attractive. She's meh at best. Yeah she has big boobs, but so do a lot of fat girls. Someone explain to me what is so attractive about her.

Steve

@delightfullydelusional your username says it all

Observer

Just sayin.... With the rest of her being 'that' big, her boobs don't seem huge ya know?

Plus, if you really know boobs, it's far more 'cleavage' than breast meat. Kinda like Scarlett Johansson.

Lay Hendricks on her back... the breast pudding just disperses and flubbers into the rest of that big ol' porkey pie.

Nuttin against her, I'm just sayin... more cleavage than meat. Plus, if that's all she's got to offer... there are 'TONS' of other 'Much Better' Ta-Ta's bobbin around out there.

Steve

@Observer spoken like a man. ~fist bump~

messenger69

Her bountifulness sure is beautiful! That body and them huge tits are ****ING HOT. She's definitely a Michael Angelo.

Tammy

She's not FAT and she's not HEAVY, she's HEALTHY get it straight woman don't have to be a size two to look good. Bunch of LOOSER and YES I spelled it LOOSER I know some Americans out there might not like the way I spell it but I'm Canadian thats how I spell it and everyone I know so suck it.

Smooch

Absolutely phenomenally gorgeous woman and if I was a lesbian she would be my ideal...at any weight she has been.

camaguey

The reason her breasts are real, and they DO look real, is because the woman is 10,000 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT! It all goes to the boobs! So simple as that. And we know they are real because they are UGLY AND FATTY AND ALL OVER THE PLACE. We're not stupid...and DON'T BE SO PROUD. They are UGLY AND DISGUSTING!

anony

That picture proves NOTHING.
ASK a plastic surgeon.
The way her breasts push together and up could definitely be a sign of implants.
ASK a plastic surgeon.
The only proof would be an x-ray.
She stands to lose a lot career-wise if they're not real.

Criss

I really don't think they're fake.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments