Kim K's

Engagement Ring

The Secret Inscription

5/27/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are hidden messages inscribed underneath the 16.5 carat diamond on Kim Kardashian's MASSIVE engagement ring ... TMZ has learned.

0526_kimk_ring_bauerEX_launch
Sources very close to the couple tell us Kris Humphries had two bible passage etched into the $2 million stunner ... and they each have a special meaning for both Kim and Kris.

So far, we're told, the couple isn't revealing which passages are on the ring.

SURFCOWBOY

AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kris is a typical FOOL, who the hell spends that much money on a ring for a woman youve pratically just met? Yes, you have SUCKER written on your forehead. You couldnt get her a 500,000 $ ring? If you have to BUY someones "love" or hand in marriage, it shows a lot about who these two individuals are.

Its DISGUSTING. Both of these individuals are horrible people. I hope she gets that ring yanked off her finger and money donoated to homeless shelters, dogs and what not. Kris is your typical moron who plays basketball but has no brain. Kim is disgusting and without the 10lbs of makeup, she looks like your typical girl shopping at Bloomingdales on any given day.

I cannot stand this KARDASHIAN family. Theyre nothing but pigs and I know that in the end, they are all miserable deep down inside. Money doesnt buy happiness or self content. Can you hang out with yourself and have a good time??? I can, I doubt they can. When you can do that, you are comfortable with who you are and what you are. I can sleep at night. Anyone who throws money away like that is a complete idiot who doesnt deserve the money to begin with. I hope his coach cut him from the team, make him jobless and poor. I hope the media dismisses KIm and her boring lame piggish family. I hope they go broke and no one wants or cares to see them on tv or in photos.
MAKE THEM POOR as they rightfully deserve!

SantaFeJack

Apparently, Kim never goes anywhere without security (oh, the price of fame and fortune). Or she has some sort of "daily" engagement ring. Eva Gabor (ZsaZsa's late sister) once had her diamond earrings ripped out of her ears by a thief in an elevator at the Waldorf Astoria. She said she never wore real diamonds in public again. You paying attention, Kim?

DEBBIE

Too much sadness and hurt in the world. Happy for her engagement, but not the right time to be flashing $$$ in others faces.

mike

lol damn , this guy is so sprung. Humans are made to be promiscuous , yet this guy is quoting bible verses, lol

limpd

I love Kim K,
That was the most awesomest open letter I have ever read. Laughed my azz off. Just what I needed before I head off to work. You sound like you may have some personal info on her. I always wondered how many STDs were swimming around in that girl. Lol. And truly...Khloe could not have come from the same father. Does anyone have pictures of that poolboy.? Why does Ryan Seacrest insist on keeping this family on the air? Really. Their mother reminds me of those old Madames in the Western shows whoring out the girls. In this case...her own daughters. Anywhoo....hilarious.

Tommy

This brood of Chris Jenner's is just a pack of fame whores. Hope someone takes the ring with the finger attached.. Useless trash pig...

BIGGDOG

DAMM THE MEDIA WHORE HAS STRUCK AGAIN..BUT ITS NOT HER FAULT, ITS THE MEDIAS FAULT WE GIVES THESE MEDIA WHORES ATTENTION THAT THEY DONT NEED AND THEY FEED OFF OF IT, OH NO KIM FARTED LETS SEE WHOS THE FIRST TO REPORTED, GET A LIFE THATS WHY THE ACT THE WAY THEY DO..

Stacy

WITH ALL OF THE SUFFERING (IN THIS COUNTRY ALONE)FROM FLOODS, TORANDOS, & GENERAL POVERTY, IT'S THE EPITOMY OF SELFISHNESS TO FLAUNT STUFF LIKE THIS, BUT I AGREE, ALL OF THE "KARTRASHIANS" ARE MEDIA WHORES. KRIS SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT SOMEHTING A LITTLE LESS EXTRAVAGANT & THEN MADE A SIZABLE DONATION TO CHARITY IN THEIR NAMES (THAT WAY THEY STILL WOULD GET MEDIA ATTENTION). KIM IS A SELF ABSORBED PIG, KHOLE IS A JUST A PIG, & KOURTNEY IS MERELY RIDING ON THE COATTAILS OF THOSE TWO. KRIS JENNER IS RACING DINA LOHAN TO THE FINISH LINE FOR THE "BEST MOTHER THAT PIMPS OUT HER KIDS FOR CA$H" AWARD.

radicalred

You can't turn a w.ho.re into a housewife. Kris what's-his-name is going to be very sorry he ever dipped his stick into Kim's oil. Just sayin'

radicalred

"I Love Kim" -- Khloe's father is not the former pool boy. She's the result of Kris Jenner scr#wing OJ Simpson. Everyone knows that.

northern gypsy

what??? a secret inscription !!!
since when is ANYTHING a secret with this twit ???
when the buzz dies down...all will be revealed...
EVERYTHING is available for being in the spotlight !!!

right straight

Sorry Kris you're a sucker...This guy is on role player salary declaring love for the most infamous hood hopper.And she weighs like 195lbs

who dat

Word is starting to leak out she bought this ring with her own money. The entire engagement is about selling the story, What a surprise.

drake mallard

more like the CRAPdashians famous for suck ray j Dink

Rudy

Do you think they sit around and read the bible together? Ha! A bible would probably burst into flames if opened by a Kardashian.