Nicole vs. Cheryl

Who'd You Rather?

5/26/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger, 32, just replaced former Girls Aloud member Cheryl Cole, 27, on the U.S. version of "The X Factor."

0526_nicole_cheryl

Question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

RUDÁ

NICOLE ROCKS ...
OMG ... she is better than CherylWho ...
If you guys are confuse go and watch nicole perfomace at X-factor Uk and going to compare to CherylBitch permofaces at the same place !

NICOLE IS THE BESTS

Theus

Who is Cheryl Cole ? []

stupidCherryl

Nadine!!!!!!!

Ziggy

NO THANKS to Nicole!

YES PLEASE to Cheryl!

Ziggy

Nicole was on DWTS not too long ago. That show is for Wannabes and Has Beens. All of a sudden she's qualified to judge?? Gimme a break! Don't like her and she looks like a Thai ladyboy. Cheryl is much easier on the eyes!

Ames

Actually, Nicole can't even break into the market as a solo artist herself, and she's been around forever. How can she be a judge on XFactor when she herself does not even have it? I have negative feelings towards her because of her diva-ish attitude to the other *****cat Dolls. She thinks she is better than the rest of them, but she is NOTHING without them. On the other hand, I think Cheryl Cole is very pretty and pleasant looking, looks like a nice person. I'd like to see her on TV.

richard

wahey man

Martin

Cheryl Coles Beauty is easy to see but it is her inner beauty that America will miss out on. She has a real talent for coaching and spotting talent. She has a hugh heart that comes thru on television. With Cheryl, What you see is what you get, A beautiful, smart talent that America may now never get to enjoy. Fox really missed the mark on this one, her heavy accent is a large part of her charm. Why watch X now? For more of cutting Simon or sluring Paula? Has everyone forgot that there were time Paula was so under the influence that no one could understand her! I hope Fox reconsiders.

Manc girl

Neither. Cheryl Cole deserved to lose the job, she couldn't get off her ass to promote herself, she thought Americans were just going to love her. One thing I will say about Americans is you sure do work harder than us Brits, she got lazy and complacent, and wanted to rely on her 'looks'. She is almost 28, give her 5 more more years and we will see how far just riding on your looks take you.

Cheryl fans you are boring all you can say is she is beautiful, take that from her and what do you have an incompetent chav who put Cher LLoyd and Kate Waissel through on UK X factor who were crap and she has no personality that is why she got cut, all she can say is ' youz iz rite down me street', great judge my ass, sick of this non-entity biatch.

Sarah

@Jo & Mary STFU this is a gossip site I dont have to write perfectly am not doing a English test u fools, and how is Cheryl a "good representative for us Brits"? by being totally talentless, to depend on Simon and will.i.am to get her big in the US because people there are not interested in her, and yes am a "complete embarrassment" ok then, do I go around in clubs punching innocent people in the eye because they dont give me a few lollipops and say racist comments to them? I think shes the embarrassment for the Brits and your an even bigger embarrassment for supporting her. I dont care if her pathetic fans want to call me a "hater" am telling it how it is, thats why there getting so upset over my comment.

Pat

I would take Cheryl Cole any day. She has proved herself as a great group and solo singer and Judge. Simon Cowell says we might not understand her? I can't understand him.

Charlotte

No question of doubt - Cheryl!
She is talented, feisty and has the overall package!
The only reason I was planning to watch the US X Factor, if she isn't reinstated I'm not interested.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9