Oprah's 1st Day Off -- 'Staying In PJs All Day'

5/26/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey is CHILLIN' on her first day without a talk show ... hanging out in her mansion in her pajamas -- 'cause she ain't got anything else to do!!!

0526_oprah_home_celebrityhomephotos_getty

Oprah just went on Twitter and described her day ... saying, "Staying in pj's all day. Getting hair braided for summer vaca. Reading all ur emails. Watched Gayle K. Show with Stedman. On at 4-6 on OWN."

It's good to be rich. And even better to be Oprah rich.

anonymous

never watched her show. cant stand her. her lies about her relationship with gayle...her meanness to stedman, and his lack of self esteem in staying with her..her ballooning weight. so sick of her drama.
her weight will balloon now..just dont want to hear about her unless she donates her time and money to good causes from now on.

right straight

Come on TMZ this isn't news

MidoriMe

What a bitch.

CriticAl

Doesn't she have a network to run?

Gerd Rein

God I hope I never have to see this phony woman on my TV again.

castle

I admit it. Im jealous.

So.

Martha

I'm glad she's gone. She is the queen of conspicuous consumption.
Her farewell shows were an obscene display of self-gratification.......absolutely nauseating.
I watched the first 2 minutes and changed the channel.

Joey

That is way too much information.Orca in PJ's is a vision vision that I would rather not see or think about. Now all she has is that Fgo inflating Magazine that she puts her fat face on the cover every month. Now that she is gone who and what will tend to her oversized ego and A$$

gingerale

Wow, so many haters!!! This is what the world is made up of...so sad.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

SHE SHOULD BE WORKING ON THAT GOD AWFUL TV STATION OF HERS...IT GETS ONLY 400,000 VIEWS AND HAD TO BE THE WORSE TELEVISION STATION ON THE AIR.....WHO WANTS TO SEE FAT AZZ GAYLE KINGS BORING SHOW EVERY OTHER HOUR.....AND HER MASTER CLASS IS TOTAL S*IT, YOU CAN SEE THEM ON EVERY OTHER TV STATION...SAME WITH HER PRODRAMMING SCHEDULE...ALL ARE REPEATS OF SHOWS THAT AIRED ON OTHER STATIONS....AND THOSE TWO REALITY SHOWS NEED TO GO....ESPECIALLY THE JUDDS, THAT SHOW MADE ME HATE THE JUDDS AND I USED TO BE FANS......SO YES THE FAT BITCH HAS THINGS TO DO....FIX THAT MONSTROSITY YOU CALL OWN!

Donna

You sure earned that PJ's day Oprah. Do the girl thing and just chill today. All the best to you.

kinm

I thought she's gone for good, damn Twitter ...

D

kinm less than a minute ago

I thought she's gone for good, damn Twitter ...
---------
lol, me too.

jennifer

GOOD FOR HER!!! I WILL MISS HER SOOOOOO MUCH!!! DVR'D HER SHOW EVERY DAY!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I am amazed at all these bon bon eating women listen to her like she is an expert on ..
umm children..none of which she has
marriage..never been married...
finances..sure easy to tell someone about money when you are rich...
relationships..hiding the fact she is a lesbo

oookay..like i would really listen to her..
well I guess she can tell people about losing weight..she sure cant show them how

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments