Oprah's 1st Day Off -- 'Staying In PJs All Day'

5/26/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey is CHILLIN' on her first day without a talk show ... hanging out in her mansion in her pajamas -- 'cause she ain't got anything else to do!!!

0526_oprah_home_celebrityhomephotos_getty

Oprah just went on Twitter and described her day ... saying, "Staying in pj's all day. Getting hair braided for summer vaca. Reading all ur emails. Watched Gayle K. Show with Stedman. On at 4-6 on OWN."

It's good to be rich. And even better to be Oprah rich.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

graduatebaby11

@steinburg Shut the **** up you are a negative hateful person who has nothing going in your pathetic life so you choose to hate on others.

chefadam

Adopt a bunch of Asian babies!

Cujeaux

I bet Studman is none too pleased that the big O is home full time. I give it another year before he jumps ship.

Cujeaux

I know why goldfish face is watching Gayle's show today. It's another 3 HOUR tribute to her fat ass. She can't suck up enough adulation. Now she fancies herself a 'teacher' to the masses. F* you Ophrah you stupid cow. Deadman is on as a guest and it's apparent he possesses equally low IQ and buys into all her self help guru BS. What a brain dead joke he is. It's obvious he's been spoon fed the fake crap he's spewing about her.

I haven't seen this pattern of grandiosity and pathological narcissism since Michael Jackson. She totally blows him out of the water. Disgusting. It put me off my dinner.

Cujeaux

The kicker in all of this is - B*tch isn't going away! Seeing her without makeup on her OWN show gives me screaming nightmares.

MICHAEL CHANDRA

We have watched and enjoyed your programmes for years.Now we will miss that. However, please put me on yor regular feed backs so that we can keep up with what is happening in your world. You are very very lovely person. We saw you when you came to Australia. My wife is a very religious lady. She absolutely loved your final comments. Yor house looks absolutely beautiful. We will drive around your property when we are visiting your country next time. Fondest love and relax and have a wonderful time till next time. I guess it mimght take some time getting used to.

blake ciara

Oprah!

blake ciara

To the blind people that "marvel" over Oprah's hair and makeup. You must not be that ignorant or gullible. The before and after picture was a big scam. We haven't seen Oprah's real hair in 25 years. Yes, get over it, that's a fact. Can't you see the obvious different textures. Caucasion hair doesn't grow on non-caucasion people. Yes, black people have problem hair. When it is beautiful it's because it is not theirs. Duh!

Sautxyca

Those mean comments are just too-too ... can you imagine the physical bodies attached to such grim spirits? But on to Oprah. I am going to say it again — The best is yet to be for Oprah; she is going to have Such A Great Time Enjoying all she has earned and the friends she has made. Stay in those jammies the whole weekend long, Girl — the world is your canapé (and cellar-full of Bordeaux '82)! *(And I wasn't even a dedicated, regular Oprah viewer, though I do buy her magazine a few times a year, feature specifically — and I enjoy it. In fact, I find just having a copy lying around, so I can see Oprah's joy on the cover, sends out a good, positive resonance.)
Namaste.

dicktracy2001

Man I would really love to do Oprah in a very very nasty way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6