Paris Hilton -- My SUV Wrecked My Bentley!!

5/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was like bumper cars at Paris Hilton's place recently ... when someone tried to take her black SUV out for a spin ... and accidentally crashed into one of Paris' Bentleys instead.

0526_exd_paris_hilton
Sources close to Hilton tell us -- the unnamed driver was trying to back the SUV out of Paris' Hollywood Hills mansion ... when they hit P's pink Bentley, which was parked in front of the home.

Total cost for repairs -- $5,000.  Checking your rear view mirror -- priceless.

0816_crash_footer

Puckett

lame 50 minutes ago
This woman is disgusting, whats more disgusting are her parents who spoil this useless human being.
---
And what's even more disgusting then that is clueless people who think the tens of millions of dollars she's earned have all come from her parents. lol

fortune cookie

I don't care for her nor the Kardashians, but I admire their marketability.

Paris makes her own money. Marketing yourself as in 'Branding' your name, club appearances (50k - 100k for showing up at a club!), red carpet appearances (yes they get paid for that too), commercial endorsements (Japan), are definitely lucrative. She also made money for modeling. Even though her last name is Hilton, she took advantage of every opportunity that came her way.

I would do the same, if I had the opportunity. That's smart business!

Endorsements rule!! That's how the Kardashians make their money too.

CrisDizzle

'Strong' Pink Bentley! Hatas gonna hate!

e33

Only gullible wanna-be's feed their pocket$. If it wasn't for tarded American's, they would be no one.

Puckett

Paris is the smartest dumb blonde you'll ever meet.

CrashAndBurn

Looks like someone's back on that sugar booger.

Sticks

She's a useless member of society if you ask me.

Spencer

Oh my GAWD Paris are u ok? Holy crap. I hope so. That is a total bummer right? I mean sheesh.
Well, anyway, I'm totally glad you're ok.
So lol
Be safe and don't die of cancer or A.I.D.S.
or do
j/k
lol
**** off

Jim

There's only ONE WAY to repair a car of this caliber. You take the parts off the car, and paint them individually, then re-assemble. To mask off the tail light, in anticipation of painting, is ridiculous for this type of vehicle. What shop is making these repairs? Maaco? Sure seems like it.

ghfghfg

Everyone is mean to her cuz like her every move makes you jealous... There's nothing you wouldn't do to be her... Something like heaven... I ALWAYS GOT YOUR BACK PARIS! :D <3 <3 <3 <3

C

Where was Brooke Mueller at the time of accident?? Sounds like a drug cover up. Let's see if the LAPD detectives can figure this one out.

D-INCARNATION

Don't you mean her Mulholland Estates house ?

CA Girl

Is anyone supposed to find this interesting in any way whatsoever? WHO THE HELL CARES?????

sahi

It 'was like bumper cars, Paris Hilton has recently ... when someone tried to take his black SUV to go out ... and accidentally crashed into one of Bentley Paris' instead.

ghfghfg

"What's it like to be famous?" ... "I'm not famous, I'm infamous" - Paris Hilton

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments