Hollywood Car Chase -- YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!

5/27/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An incredible high speed chase -- featuring several near collisions and an attempted carjacking -- just ended on the streets of Hollywood ... and you GOTTA see the footage.
052711_car_chase_still

LAPD officers responded to a stolen vehicle call and followed the suspect for several minutes through busy rush hour streets.

ABC7's chopper was above the crazy scene as the suspect eventually jumped out of the moving vehicle and attempted to carjack a woman with a baby in the backseat.

Check out the video to see how the good guys came out on top of this one.

MoonDust

@ed, Envy a color? should I stop here? Anyways, I seriously doubt ANYONE is jealous of Lindsay Lohan including ME. I live quite well in a five bedroom home with 3 full bathrooms, as for poor, I own very successful businesses and even own a home in one of Europe most beautiful cities!! HAHA and I don't have to go to court, do CS, be locked up in a home for 35 days, and drink as I please without court supervision. Now that Mr. Ed is life!!! But enough about me...

joecrabs

California is such a cesspool

tlcmk

It should be legal for cops to shoot such people in the head when they catch them. Save the tax payers lots of money.

F You

that first cop that runs after him and rips him out of the car is a chick I think... long hair and looks like a female.

ross

This is exciting? You got to be kidding.

That Vette Guy

I would not want to see further lame articles/headlines like this one. If I want to watch car chase vids I'll drift to YouTube.

Now, back to the gossip.

Christine

That's it! That's the Hollywood Car Chase, You gotta see this???? 5 seconds worth. . .Well, you sucked me in. Booooorrrrring

David

Thats why I drive with my doors locked....ALWAYS... Good job LAPD.

6one9

wow !!!

Hope he fries!!

Scott

For those of you who do not know I did not post those Justin Beiber comments. That is done by a cloner named Greg who is in his 50's and goes by the name ohwell.

Believe it or not his whole life revolves around this website. I got to watch a whole hockey game came back and saw he cloned me.

Because he uses a proxy server he is undetectable by tmz staff (for now). If ever you question a comment by someone please click the name if it says no profile available then that person has been cloned. Most likely by Greg......

What you may not know is Greg has a facebook page where he met a lady by the name of Deb. Greg ran for the hills and chickened out meeting Deb. What I find funny is how every comment Greg makes is about homosexuals, makes me wonder if Greg is in the closet.

In any event I am very sorry to take up posters time just a heads up is all......

Peace.

PS Have a great long weekeend Greg you proxy server using COWARD!

Horndog

Has Charlie Sheen's whereabouts been accounted for?

Truth

THAT SUCKED!!!! AT LEAST SHOW THE WHOLE DAMN CAR CHASE.

Rich Morey

This is so misleading.. the video footage they have on TMZ.COM doesn't show anything.. just the last few seconds before the guy gets caught. LAME!

Neil

This just shows that he hasn't played GTA, you don't jump out of your vehicle unless it's on fire, and to top it off he runs towards the cops. j/k, I am glad they caught this moron, hopefully the vehicle didn't hit anyone when he jumped out, they should hook him up to a trebuchet.

Mary

why did the woman run hysterically out of the car? if i saw cops tackle down the man i would just stay put and lock the remaining doors which she failed to do. i lock the doors all the time when i see people walking, now with a high speed chase, bet ur ass those doors would be locked. also if he did get in the car with my kid, he would be in the reverse chris vs rhianna situation.