Lindsay Lohan -- Feeling Blu

5/28/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is making the most of her time under house arrest by reading scripts ... and endorsing a line of electronic cigarettes!

0528_Lindsay_Lohan_smoking_blu_cig2
A company called Blu Cigs sent around the posed pics today, saying Lindsay "is determined to better her career and her health and has started using Blu Cigs as a deterrent to lighting up."

One step at a time.

Cherry Neptune

Summers Eve- My fiance and I have both cut down our regular cigarette smoking by using the Blu Cigs. We're not 100% there yet, but we have made progress.

john smith

I have a 16 mega pixel Panasonic camera ($150) that would have done great pictures. All these photo's are staged and Lindsay is posing and even promoting a product. It is clearly not a candid or papp shot of an embarrassing moment, and it is bizarre that anyone would imply else. A great lost photo opp bungled by a bad photographer.

Julie

Those photos are totally not posed. I mean, reading a "script" and enjoying a product she is paid to endores. Not staged at all.

Ghost Rider

Im gonna take that as a big NO on Smith hooking up with these alleged models he photographs. What a waste.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

This is such a joke. She can go outside as much as she wants...all she has to do is take a photo every time and sell it.."the same as everybody else" my ass.

Nancy

So she's essentially "in jail" AND making money??? This can't possibly be what the judge had in mind. Wonder if the judge reads TMZ . . . .

lou

Herpes laced fake cigarettes do NOT count as healthy!

john smith

Izzy, I have taken about fifty girls head shots and I didn't bang any of them, I was shooting them for free about seven years ago for about six months. I think I bought about five of them dinner, no kisses. Trade Time for Pix is what they call it.

Mike1978

You're the biggest tards ever, TMZ...can't even spell the headline correctly. Felling? More like FAILING.

Babs Kramer

Although she's been somewhat of a train wreck for quite some time, Lindsay really is a talented actress. I sincerely hope she's found the turning point in her life and continues to progress. Best wishes Lindsay.

Drugsney Drinkhan

LMFAO who does she think she's kidding? These are obviously and blatantly staged! Oh and the cigar in her mouth, nice prop drugsney!

Drugsney Drinkhan

I wonder how much the hohans are getting out of this deal they struck with TMZ? A nickel for every comment/view?

Harveys boyfriend

The "Felon Blew" chunks ?...nah
I heard this Felon blew Johns for $$$$$$$

Cujeaux

If these smokeless cigarette companies want to market their product better they should start with not taking shots of women holding the thing like it's a cigar!

ginny

hey LiLo, call us we will lace it with a bit of great calif hash for ya...

just kidding.

you rock woman. those cigs suck!!