Arnold and Maria's Ex-Nanny: 'He Never Touched ME!'

5/30/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger was strictly a one household staffer type of guy -- this according to a former nanny who claims the governator had a wandering eye, but never got physical with her or any other female staffer.

0527_arnold_maid_mildred_ex_tmz

The nanny -- who worked with Arnold and Maria Shriver during the Mildred "Patty" Baena years -- tells TMZ Arnold "was a flirt, but he never touched me inappropriately, or anyone else that I could tell."

The former staffer believes Patty must have aggressively pursued Arnold since -- as far as she could tell -- he was "respectful" of all the other female staffers.

The woman says many employees realized the resemblance between Patty's young son and Arnold -- but says Patty would only admit her husband was not the daddy.

BTW, by all counts ... the ex-nanny was more, umm ... attractive than Patty back in the day. Whatever that's worth.

Chellybutt

You would be surprised what men want. My ex dumped me for a woman who is so masculine and not very attractive at all. She was willing to give him the sexual needs i did NOT want to give him, plus she would do everything for him, she was his doormat and i would not put up with it. So i guess, if a man is getting what he wants from a woman (attractive or not), thats the main thing. Bet she would give him something his wife wouldn't (sexual wise). Men can be such perverts.....its sickening what some men want.

rodney

Is it just me or does she look like the joker from Batman?

Hecate

From her sorry anorexic looks, Maria apparently spends all her time throwing up and crying and having temper tantrums. Poor Arnie just wanted to bang a real woman with some flesh on her bones. Who can blame him?

Bruno

Hecate,
I'd be anorexic too if I were married to a douche bag like Arnie.

Hecate

Maria has always been highstrung, annoying and anorexic. She is a Kennedy bitch, spoiled, arrogant and hard to put up with. I don't think Arnie is a good person, either. They were a matched pair of nasties.

Boo

"When it comes to 14 year old Arnold Jr, Arnold... YOU ARE THE FATHER!"
- the great Maury

dimes

So the nanny doesn't really know anything at all, other than the fact that Arnold was a flirt and she herself didn't get it on with him. Got it. Next paid informant, please.

bsantos

Holy Crap she looks like a bag of hammers...all beat up

mo

KhatesBellyButton,

Agree!

Tomen8r

I can't get over how strikingly beautiful Patty TheBeanie is. Wow, I can't blame 'Lil Arnie for trying to tame that shrew. Holy Carumbas! She is one hot mama. Just take one look at that mouth (and surrounding skin)..

Come on, fella's. Can you blame 'Lil Arnie for cheating on Skeletor? Pattie Thebeanie is the new Maria, just like 70 is the new 68.....

Wow ... I would have prematured if I was in his place .. Wow wee ..

nof

...I'm a spin expert -

Can detect spin from anyone, anywhere and at any time.

This is being spun.

And by Arnold's people.

"Aggressively pursued Arnold, aggressively pursued Arnold, aggressively pursued Arnold."

-In other words Arnold's the victim in all this.

-Just like I've victimized my family.

Dee

Okay, okay, already! First of all ugly or beautiful! What ever happened to good old fashioned forgiveness? Not saying this whole situation isn't appalling, but let's not forget that marriage is no 'walk in the park', so to speakk. This family is hurting and they need our understanding anf forgiveness at their fragile humanity right now! Ultimately only God an judge them - so let's leave them to work this out & pray for them.

middleagedcrazy

Okay I am being totally snide and nasty here --

My old Rottweiler had the exact same smile but my own bitch's grin wasn't surgically enhanced.

Sorry, nastiness over.

My real concern is who had power over various relationships and influence of taxpayers dollars.

Sociopaths are Sad

Who CARES if she "aggressively pursued" him or not? As long as it was consensual, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER is to blame. Why? Because he was in the position of power over her.

And these TMZ people need to look in the mirror to realize how THEY are um...not attractive themselves "Whatever that's worth." before they rag on another's looks. Pathetic.

Ahnie is currently being investigated for using state funds & state security for sexual purposes - it's pretty serious. This is a desperate attempt to counter that. TMZ is probably being paid to spin it like this.

Maria probably left him because she doesn't want to go down with a sinking ship, not because he cheated...but because Ahnie's in a lot of legal trouble.

Maria - time for another woman empowerment conference you pathetic elitist dishrag.

Reyna38

THIS SOOO CAL WOMAN... IS SHE IS ONE.. IS SO ****EN UGLY,, LOOKS LIKE THE JOKER ON STRIODS.... EW BARF BAG.. HE HAS HORRIBLE TASTE.... EVEN HIS WIFE IS FUGLY. POOR KIDS... THEY WILL SUFFER WITH UGLY AND MISFORTUNE..