Sean Kingston Accident

Not Alcohol-Related

5/30/2011 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alcohol was NOT a factor in the jet ski accident that left Sean Kingston in critical condition ... this according to a report released by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

0529_sean_kingston_exd_getty_4
The report describes the accident by saying, "Anderson was operating a PWC [personal watercraft] with a female passenger westbound along McArthur Cswy towards the Palm Ave bridge.  Anderson struck the bridge and was transported to Ryder Trauma Center in critical condition."

The other passenger, a 23-year-old female, was listed as being "uninjured."

Kingston is still in critical condition, but has been stabilized.

PRO US

CB 4 15 minutes ago

ya its weed related
-----------------------------------------------------------
You mean his watercraft hit some weeds and that caused him to lose control of it and hit the bridge? That's terrible!

David Jasper

Insensitive nincompoops, all those who made those negative comments. Get a life clowns!! I hope Sean recovers soon. I wish him well.

Steinberg

Holy crap! Even Biggy Smalls didn't have this much of an exposure and he had way more than one hit.

Seriously, enough of this big black bloated thing who clearly was driving a watercraft wrecklessly endangering himself and others. HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF.

C. G

I hope he will be okay, I will be praying with all my heart

steve

I thought I came here to read about celebrities.

Truth

DUDE'S FAT!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHY HE GOT HURT. PROLLY HEAT STROKE OR POSSIBLE HEART ATTACK DUE TO HIS FAT WEIGHT AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE 4 REAL. ALSO, HE WAS SHOWING OFF TO HIS GF AND HAVING A FEW PUFFS OF CRACK NO DOUBT. YAAAWN, WHO CARESSSS!

AINT EXACTLY A MICK JAGGER ANYWAY... SIGH.

ihavea

Um, you have to be really wreckless and also incredibly stupid to wreck your jet ski into a bridge. thinning of the dumbass herd

Scott

Check out Sean Kingston's song "Letting Go" if you want to know who he is. He's actually quite talented. I have a Sean Kingston station on Pandora and it plays quite a variety of hits from the 80's until today (I just felt like a radio announcer guy saying that) which just goes to show how versatile Sean Kingston is. I hope he's alright.

WORLD LYNKZ RADIO

this is sad! get well soon!

cassie

You people that hve not heart or anything to say nice u need to lear about respected and what if that was u and your family get a f#$% life.karam is going to come back twics as hard on you and everyone makes messed up commets get real if u don't like what tmz post don't wach or get on the web sit.get a life and show the respect that your mother and father rasied you to do or does your parents know the word of respect.i hope sean kingston getts better and tell you all with bad commets were to go.all i can say is karma, karma, karma,

Jackie

HA HA....SMH....WAS HE THE ONE WHO WAS RUNNING THE ENGINE?

uradumbass

I never comment on these threads i know who the guy is and just wanted to know how badly he was injured he has more money then anyone who commented on his post and you guys log on to this website to vicariously live thru these celebrities anyway its funny how you would bash one who just got seriously injured just cause you have never heard of him. Lame ass ppl. he is a young guy who had a legitimate accident that was NOT induced by alcohol or meds or his tranny lover or some wild stupid ****. Sorry if his injury wasnt interesting enough for you. Now go back to your boring lives surfing the internet looking for something you can daydream about being while you pop your anti depressants and try not to kill your selves. Now my real comment....hoping for a full recovery for sean kingston. Get better brother.

Nature Freak

He's lucky. Lot of people have died having fun in the water in Florida (I cam close once myself) Hopefully he's OK. If it was drugs and or alcohol(its conjecture now), this may be a wake up call for him. Hardcore drugs/ and or alcohol use and water sometimes don't mix (I learned the hard way).

Nature Freak

Stone cold sober people sometime get into jet ski accidents as well. Be safe out there.

MidoriMe

He tried to eat the bridge?