Guess Who This Kid Turned Into!

5/31/2011 3:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before he was Hollywood's dreamiest hunk -- he was just another kid growing up in the suburbs of London. Can you guess who he is?

0531_welcome_guess_who_launch

Victoria Beckham Shows off Her Baby Bump!

Victoria Beckham's belly is starting to get big!

0531_welcome_bump_launch

The extremely petite star showed off her growing stomach while attending soccer practice over the weekend with son Rocco.

Not letting her pregnancy get in the way of style, Posh was still rocking 5-inch Christian Louboutin heels on the field.

Victoria, who already has three sons with David Beckham, is reportedly due this summer.

Beachin' Man Bods -- Guess Who!

If you're looking to turn up the heat  -- try matching these pecs and abs with their hot celebrity owners!

0527_guess_who_launch_v3
These six-packs are calorie free!

Stars Celebrating Memorial Day!

With Memorial Day arriving in Los Angeles with sunny weather yesterday, stars were all over the beach enjoying the day off!

0531_welcome_MEMORIAL_launch

Check out all those sightings and more above!

Snooki in Custody After Cop Car Crash

Snooki was taken into custody in Florence, Italy on Monday after crashing into a police car ... TMZ has learned.

0530_snooki_launch_EX_TMZ_01
Snooki was driving when she struck the cop car, but sources connected with the production tell TMZ, "Zero alcohol was involved."

We're told no one was injured.

A witness tells TMZ, Snooki smacked right into the back of the patrol car, wedging her ride between the car and a highway protection wall. The witness says Deena was in the passenger seat at the time of the crash -- and when she tried to exit the car, she had to go through the window ... because the door was blocked by the wall.

A source connected to the production tells TMZ, although Snooki is in custody ... it is not a formal arrest.

Stars on the Shore!

Memorial Day has come and gone --  and while the day commemorated the men and women who died serving our country -- it also marks the kickoff of the summer vacation season!

0531_welcome_beachin_launch
Courteney Cox ,Halle Berry,   Julianne Hough and more -- see which stars have already hit the beach this year to swim, tan and surf.

Check out the gallery above ... and then get yourself to the beach!

Celebrity Scramble!

Take a look at this scrambled picture... can you guess whose famous face it is???

0527_SCRAMBLE_LAUNCH

JJ

I wasn't even aware of the existence of penny auctions until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can't imagine buying anything other than food or clothing anyplace else. My favorite is at ( HTTP://tinyurl.com/AuctionShopping ) It took me a few days to figure out how to bid but now I am savings big bucks there. How they can sell iPads, Macbooks, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Gaming Consoles, and more for steep discounts of 75%, 80%, or even 85% off retail price, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48. Why would I shop anyplace else

Marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions.Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedbig

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Marthana

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedbig

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Lialy

Did you ever tried this lialywax that make you skin like a movie star??

Kelly

Why do pregnant women think the world wants to see their naked bellies? Nobody's impressed at their ability to add yet another earth resource-sucking being to the planet's already bursting population. Pregos, we can all see that someone in the world decided you were worthy to have sex with them, so cover it up, please.

Lily

I have to agree with Kelly on this one.

jenny

Kelly, either A, you've never been to the beach prego or B you've got a belly but not from being prego.

Last time I checked this was America.

darkenedworld666

I have to agree with Kelly also

richard

kelly it's ashame ur mom was too lazy to insert her IUD the night you were conceived! my bet is urjust pissed that you can't get layed!

ThatOneBitch

Why Do Skinny And Fat People Think We Want To See There Bellies Either Simple Answer To That Question They Dont If You Like The Way You Look It Shouldnt Matter So I Disagree With You Kelly

Deb

Kelly,

When you were born, did you not become yet another earth resource-sucking being to the planet's already bursting population?

aribeth

kelly and the women who think like her please you either cannot have kids and will not get the gift and experience parenthood or your fat yourself and no one wants to see your belly i see kelly and who all agree are jealous especially women who look betetr then them

P Hedges

Never having been totally pregnant myself, I think "showing off your pregnant belly" is disgusting. Keep that crap to yourself. Let us view the baby after it is born, but not until. YUK!!!!!

Renee

Well, if that is Tori Spelling showing here naked baby bump, I would much rather see her belly as opposed to that horsey face of hers.

Barbara

WHAT are these media moguls THINKING.........taking that "Jersey Shore" "cast" (if you want to call it that!!) to Italy???? Good grief, this is THE most VULGAR show, and nothing but fighting and boozing, and going WILD. This is a horrible message to put on national T.V. for kids to think this kind of behaviour is good....These kids have NO MORALS, and sleep with each other, and anyone else they can find. Now, they are ITALY, doing the SAME thing. If I were in Italy, I would be afraid....they have an American girl now in PRISON .for allegedly murdering her roomate....Maybe they can put Snooki in the cell with her to keep her company!!

VULGAR, NASTY show and young adults out of control!!!And this is "entertainment"??

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments