Kim Kardashian -- I'm Ditching My Last Name!

6/1/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Goodbye, Kim Kardashian ... HELLO, Kim Humphries -- TMZ has learned ... the BIGGEST name in reality television will soon cease to exist ... because Kim K will be taking her soon-to-be husband's last name.

Kim Humphries

That's right -- sources close to Kim are adamant ... the most famous Kardashian of them all will "for sure" take NBA star Kris Humphries' last name when the couple ties the knot this summer.

Which might piss off Kim's mom, Kris Jenner -- who recently told Popeater.com, "I don’t think she should take his name and be Kim Humphries ... She needs to be Kim Kardashian because she’s worked so hard to get where she is.”

A rose by any other name ...

0601_Kim_K_small_gallery_launch_3

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

bebe

She got famous for her sex tape & got peed on? She's disgusting. And now she thinks she's a superstar? She looks like Arnold Shwarzenegger's cleaning lady mildred baena.

aew

Oh yeah, Kim really worked hard getting a sex tape out so she and her fellow skank sisters would become famous. I wish this hoe would just disappear! I'll give their marriage one year tops, and that's even being too generous.

Malina

People will know who she is and whatever she has worked for is still there! Change of a last name is not a big deal. I think it is great she is doing the right thing by taking his last name.

girlfriday

She can change the last name but not the label - Internet ho'! No matter what she "changes" into she'll never escape that. I wonder what she will do if she has kids?

alexis

I don't understand the hatred and/or dislike for Kim K people have these days. If you don't know don't judge. She's a very nice lady.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

I think she should stick with KIM LARD'ASShian" it fits her to a TON-!!

jean

Just my opion...Your Father was a brillant man. You married a man that you love and want to spend your happiest days with him. so, why not. We will all still know who you are.

M.

I love Kim...her name does not define her; her work ethic, loving and caring persona is what makes her ! the Kardashian name is an enterprise and Incorporated...I truly hope that she honors her husband, best friend and lover by changing her name to his...you can still build on your enterprise with your husbands name. Many people own companies including myself that doesn't glorify my name. The hard work, the tenacity is what establishes the empire's.

jean

I just was able to watch your your wedding. Seemed way to stressful for you. Although, You looked beautiful and your husband seemed more nervous. Kim, what I hope for you is just happiness in a relationship. Money is good as you are aware of because you have alot of it I am sure. But, just remember when your Mom and Dad were the happiest it was before the fame and money!!

jean

Ashley Cooper

And now they are divorced :)

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13