More 'Blake Lively'

Nude Photos Leaked

6/2/2011 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hacker who claims to have naked pictures of Blake Lively has just upped the ante, scoffing at claims the pics are photoshopped ... and he's posted more pictures to prove his case.

Blake Lively More
The hacker just posted 17 additional pics. Many of the pics show a nude woman whom the hacker insists is Blake.

Blake's people are adamant ... telling TMZ the person in the pics is not Blake.  The denial apparently incited the hacker, who posted the new pics, with this warning:  "Oh, yes, Blake's rep. These are totally fake.  We really, really believe you.  Want moar?  BTW, thanks for all the faps." (FYI: "faps" is a reference to pleasuring oneself)

Two of the pics show a woman clothed, holding an iPhone, and it sure looks like Blake.

0601_blake_lively_tattoo3
Several of the nude pics show a woman's body with tattoos (no face).  Several TMZ users contacted us with an interesting point ... Blake's character in "The Town" had star tattoos on her upper-chest area.

0602_blake_lively_footer

HM

@chunx "...this girl can't even act...she's nothing but a fame seeking whore who sleeps with men to get to the top."

************************************************************

I find her natural approach to act more appealing than the overacting some other actors seem unable to rein in. However, I know that her performances won't be to everyone's taste.

I'm curious about the string of men Blake supposedly entwined her long legs with, as a tried-and-true career move. I haven't heard any rumours of her sleeping her way to the top. What do you know?

HM

@chunx

To clarify, I mean, "What secrets do you know, that I haven't pried from the gossip columns?" (And not, "Yeah, sure. What do you know!")

chunx

HM 13 minutes ago

************************************************************

***************************************************************

her natural act? you mean the way she mumbles/stumbles through her lines? please, she doesn't need to overact, but she at least needs to show she can act. all she has are her legs and her fake boob job. jennifer lawrence she definitely ain't. plus she's a hypocrite. she disses paris hilton and lindsay lohan yet she's not any better than them, and these naked pics proves it. she's a fame whore.

**********************************************************

************************************************************

there was talk that ben affleck had a fling with blake, which was the reason why he hired her in the town. and she's also been linked with harvey weinstein, and there was also talk that blake was the reason why leo and bar broke up. blake is nothing but an overrated talentless b*tch who resorts to sleeping with men to become more famous.

pancake

for sure is her google her nipslips pic there the same .baby u look bangn hot dnt denied it

janalal4

There would have been a time when I could have said one way or another(and the mole is certainly NOT proof) but these days WHO KNOWS?? That's a scary thing in & of itself. Piss off an ex- boyfriend & look at what can happen!!

janalal4

One things for sure tho', she's definitely a beautiful girl who CAN act & has great potential.

Celebarazzi.com

The fake ink was from the movie The Town. She is soooooo busted. And also fake busted. Too bad she has implants.

E Melendez

were are u guys seein alll these pic at can i get a life line here and it sure does look like her

carol

How Narcisstic must you be to feel the need to take nude photos of yourself. Talk about being self centered and self absorbed and vain.

Rogue Warrior

It's human instinct to go on a full denial attack when somebody uncovers something about you that you protected so dearly to "MANAGE" your image! FACT

MIDNIGHT TOKER

If I was a woman and looked like that I would go hell yeah its me.

janalal4

carolabout a minute ago

*******************************************************

If thats the case then there are A LOT of narcissistic & vain individuals out there-LOL. I never 'got that' either. Some people just want to see what they look like naked I guess:) Someone suggested the pics could have been in prep for a particular movie role. Actresses ARE notoriously 'concious' about how they are going to appear on screen but then again I would be too if I were an actress. The whole world is going to be looking at you so I guess that would make you a bit overly concious.

MartyMcFly

I saw 'em. Her face is clearly visible in some of the shots and even the one where it's not it's the same phone.. same body.. same room. It's her... and very hot I must say. I'd bang her.

sara

I like the whole "it wasn't me." Like that Shaggy song. Just say it "isn't me" long enough and people start to believe it. ROFL!!! Actually Blake, no one believes it. We all can see with our own eyes that it is you.

Tell Da Truth

You can see the pics here for those that couldn't find them... http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/blake-lively-naked-pictures-leaked