Trump:

I'd LOVE for Palin to Run for President!!

6/1/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a full on MEDIA CRUSH outside of Trump Tower in NYC yesterday ... when The Donald and Sarah Palin took questions from reporters about Palin's Presidential plans.

0601_trump_video
With a bazzilion cameras in their faces, Trump described Palin as a "terrific woman and a good friend" -- and then told the group, "I'd love for her to run [for President]."

On the way out of the building, Palin returned the compliments ... telling our photog about some of Trump's most attractive qualities.

thomas

Sarah Palin is, like the rest of her family, racist, bigoted, homophobic, a religious extremist, and downright ignorant. Trump is also racist and bigoted and homophobic. They would make a terrible combination in high office. The country has enough problems with racism and homophobia without putting more of it in high office.

Joe Smo

Trump is not a republican. He has supported several dems in the past. He is trying to make a mockery of the republican party. Palin is not going to run. The left would love for her to which is the only reason why we keep hearing so much about it. I'm sorry douchebag liberals. You won't be deciding who our candidate will be. I'm sure this will piss plenty of you off. I'm sure you'll comment back with something completely ridiculous and ignorant. Let me guess since I don't agree with the prez then I'm a racist right? Since I think we need to do something about all the ILLEGAL immigrants then I must be a racist too right? Since I think the government should balance the books then I must be a right wing nut job right? I don't even know why I'm wasting my time but I've already written it so I might as well add my comment.

Politico Pablo

Is he saying he'd love for her to run because she would assure President Obama's reelection? This women could'nt even complete her term as Alaska's governor.

dd

WHERE ARE UR TAX RETURNS DONALD?

yomama

i don't think she's planning on running. She knows that it's going to be hard for any republican to unseat Obama (his approval ratings are higher than Reagan and Clinton and even Bush II at this point in their tenures, and they all went on to be re-elected). Palin realizes she will go down to defeat trying to unseat Obama.

So, she is just going to try to keep her name in the headlines until 2016 where the field will be more open... since Biden isn't running, there will be no in***bent to deal with.

But, her looks aren't going to last forever and that's about all she has to campaign on... so... who knows.

Chun LI

LOL @ Dreamon
@Home Skillet I do too.

EastCoastChopper

Trump & Palin - or just Palin - or just Trump...They are the Jersey Shore of politics.

lisa2

Well Trump, she will lose.

Please back her, can't wait to see this go down.

Chris

Vice-President Trump?

ic

I no longer have any respect for Trump he must be hurting big time to need any low down publicity by hooking up with this loser who is directing his publicity all bad moves lately and his last show sucked.

LBjim

She REALLY makes me sick now!..Palin and Trump should get together and live in "idiotville". They are both media whores!

LBjim

arale norimaki

I wish people would stop calling her Governor. She only served a half term at best before she quit. Seems like she gave up that right. As I recall, she said she quit because she could not do her job with all the law suits that were being filed against her. And to think Pres. Clinton did a great job as President even with all the impeachment proceeding and the daily accusations and threats from the right.wingers. Palin could not handle the pressure.

peachpie

I would love it if both of them run I don't have cable and this would entertain me a little bit.

Sonya in Tx

Trump has jumped over the cookoo's nest.

Let Sarah run. 2012 repeat win for Obama is all she will serve up.