« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mark Sanchez & Hayden P

The Burger Date

6/1/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

New York Jets QB Mark Sanchez and newly single Hayden Panettiere sparked dating rumors after  leaving an In-N-Out Burger in Laguna Hills together this weekend.

0601_hayden_panettiere_NPG
While neither has confirmed the relationship, the "Scream 4" actress recently split from boxer Wladimir Klitschko.

One thing's for sure, Hayden definitely likes to super size it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ron

there is NO In & Out in laguna Beach !!!

Shannon

Scream.... heheheheheheheheh!!!! I would imagine.

calibobby

That looks like the in and out in Irvine, on Jamboree. I maybe wrong but the outside matches it from what I can see.

carly

That pic doesn't look for real....check out the other lady on Sanchez's right.....yikes....

carly

And it looks like in the picture she is looking behind Sanchez....weird....photo-shopped for sure...

She's baaaack

Every time I see them together all I can think about is how misfit they are and think about them doing the dirty. If she goes bottom he'd never find her. Not good. Not good at all.

Politico Pablo

I guess guy's who are only 6 feet tall, don't have a chance of scoring with Hayden. And it's too late to take growth hormones.

Allison

I see I'm not the only one who thought she looked microscopically small next to him. I see cuter girls every day just in ordinary life. She ain't all that!

AnimalStyle

Just had a Dub Dub @ the Laguna Beach In & Out, man it was delicious. My favorite place to get a burger right on Laguna Beach. Best Location ever. Been going there for years.

Rodney

Dude you a six foot thee professional football quarter back. Why date cruddy midget Actresses? Open up a Victoria's secrete catalog throw a dart and have at it.

Sloane

sadly I think she may have peaked with her role in lost
she seems a very one dimensional actress ( use that term loosley) who really isn't all that talented

what happened to years of learning and perfecting your craft at places like the Actor's Studio and studying drama at university

these kids just decide hey want to act and sadly the public drinks the kool aid

she doesn't impress me personally or professionally

pop

OMG he looks HUGE!!!

Jayster

My god people are dumb. Its obvious he's closer to the camera, and forced perspective makes him look so much bigger. He's probably a good 5 feet closer to a photographer who is probably using a lens thats about that<--------------------------------------------> long, so of course it gonna look odd. Morons.

cocopuff56

Hayden is an ugly little munchkin. And she is so over rated as an actress!!!

Wester

yuck i farking hate little short stumpy troll bytches
i need legs damnit
I refuse to breed with smurfs
models only apply