Octomom Flexes Her Maternal Instincts

6/1/2011 3:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing little makeup, Octomom Nadya Suleman took time out from raising her 14 kids and nearly defaulting on her mortgage to show off her buxom biceps in North Hollywood on Tuesday.

0601_octomom_PCN

The muscled up 34-year-old baby machine was attending something called the "Celebrity Charity Tabloid Roast."

Now who in the world would make fun of her?

0121_octomom_nadya_suleman_bondage_footer

JJKITTY

Her skin is the color of boiled chicken :P

Justsay Nohan

Sorry TeamNadya,

That woman doesn't look attractive to me in the least.
I didn't think so before either but those muscles cinched it.
I've never thought female bodybuilders were all that attractive either.

I thought Nadya claimed she didn't wear ANY makeup but I guess this proves she does/did.

Start wearing it again, Octomom. You really need it.

ack9999

Oh, how nasty. Not only is she stupid, she's fugly too.

ack9999

Oh, how nasty. Not only is she stupid, she's fugly too. BTW- GET A JOB you scrounger.

Sarcia

Justsay Nohan, I didn't say anything about Nadya being attractive. Though I do believe God has made Nadya exactly the way he wanted her to look, and he's done the same for you and I.

Nadya looks may not be to your liking and that's okay... Your look may not be to hers. God didn't put male and females on this earth for nothing, so with that being said; there's a woman out there for every man and vise-versa. Same applies to gays, somebody will like Nadya and find her attractive obviously they did before. Remember, she had a husband and a bf in the past.

btw Nadya never claimed she doesn't were makeup, she said; she wear very little-- occasionally.

john johnson

ok....this is too easy, but i treat it like shooting cannon balls at a glass house>

vinyl

radicalred

Nice fake t.it.s -- who paid for them? The State of California? this beeeyotch needs to go away and never come back.

Muppet

I really think someone should look into the fact that this woman who seems to have some kind of mental problem is still being exploited! I think it's really sad.

Hopeflys

While Nadya was out at a bar partying with Tila Tequila and Michael Lohan her doctor was busy filing for unemployment because he just lost his liscense to practice medicine for implanting her with 12 embryos at one time.

Tammy

There is no way you can go to the gym enough to get arms like that unless you're totally neglecting your children, even when you're a jobless skank like her. So she's a terrible mother, she's a mooch and she's ugly as hell. And I'm throwing away my Mark Bouwer top that looks like the one she's wearing!

Justsay Nohan

I noticed that TMZ pointed out that the roast was for D-list celebrities which I assumed since the article specified "tabloid". That means AT BEST Nadya rates D-list.
Typically, celebrities are roasted by people several tiers down in popularity as with the Situation and Trump's roast.

She didn't look this pumped when she was sneaking out to go to the gym at 3am. I'll bet she's on a steroid ****tail.

Sarcia

vinyl 6 hours ago TeamNutso - so God made Nadya the way she is? Did he tell her to get multiple plastic surgeries? LOL! Maybe "god" made her one way, but she sure rushed to change it as soon as she got the $.

Vinylmoron, Did God to tell you to come on here and be so mean spirited and hateful towards another of his creation? Many people aren't happy with what they got, so to make themselves feel better they change here and there. fyi--b4 Nadya got her breast reduction before the octuplets and money started rolling in.

MsSarcia

TeamNadya quote...."Who said a mother has to be stuck at home with her bunch of whinning bratz all da time?"

Why did TeamNadya call the kids a bunch of whining brats?
S/he has always defended Octo as being a good mother and why would TeamNadya call the kids brats?

Is TeamNadya really Octo-monster herself?

Octo/Nadya HAS been reported as saying she hates babies and regrets having them....which is one way of calling her kids brats.

salmonsal

Really, shouldnt she be home with her 14 kids!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments