Octomom Doctor

License to Be

REVOKED

6/1/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The doctor who implanted TWELVE embryos inside Octomom -- before she conceived octuplets -- will have his license to practice medicine revoked next month ... TMZ has learned.

0601_kamrava_bn_getty
The Medical Board of California made the announcement today -- ruling Dr. Michael Kamrava "did not exercise sound judgment" when he implanted the large number of embryos inside Nadya Suleman back in 2008.

The attorney general’s office accused Dr. Kamrava of being grossly negligent in his treatment of Suleman.

The Medical Board released a statement -- claiming, “The board is not assured that oversight through probation is enough, and having weighed the above, has determined that revocation of respondent’s certificate is necessary to protect the public.”

The revocation takes effect July 1st.

Bruno

"I've got some Ocean front property in Arizona. From my front porch you can see the sea. I've got some Ocean Front property in Arizona. If you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free."

realist

Team Nadya,

Watched two - - Medi-cal which she admits to, is part of the CalWorks, which WELFARE!

Nice try, though.

realist

And BTW - - She says SHE isn't getting any benefits, but her children are. Unless they're super smart - I don't think any of those kids have bank accounts, atm cards, and can write checks. The money comes to HER. So yes, SHE is receiving public assistance for the benefit of her children.

realist

And Team Nadya, did you notice the cleft palate and hairlip on one child? She will need surgery eventually. Medi-cal will pay for that - MORE public assistance.

Sarcia

Where's your proof Bruno clueless? You just assuming, you have no facts, no proof or evidence WSE!

And like I said above, even IF she was receiving disability benefits for her two disable kids. So what! U can't sit there and tell me there's not a single unemployed disable american out there, that's not receiving disability checks. Why jump on Nadya because her two kids supposedly receive it? Because you know OF her and not those other?

Why is it okay for low income and poor people living in projects with any numbers of kids to receive food stamps and disability benefits for their kids and not okay for Nadya? If you're going to pick on one poor, pick on them all. Not fair to single Nadya out just because she made the news/tabloids imo.

She made a bad choice in judgment, she's human and is entitle to make mistakes over and over again, same as you and I. I wish her the best and I wish her kids the best as well. And I don't think they should be torn apart or thrown out of their home just because some people can't get over the past/hate.

And trust me, somebody cares otherwise you, I and they wouldn't even bother to respond on this topic. (wink)

Chun LI

It's about time.What took so long?

realist

Team Nadya,

Sorry dear, but you've lost the plot somewhere along the way. the issue is not whether she is receiving public assistance, but your adamant declaration that she is NOT! And that we are accused of being liars because we say she is. That's the issue.

realist

@Chun Li,

It takes about two years, according to my friend the medical malpractice attorney.

Sarcia

realist, the video you watched is dated back in 2009. She had just dropped the food stamp and the other two kids from disability before making that statement. Of course her kids were still on MediCal and possibly receiving wic. You heard her say she was also in the process of taking them off and buying their own medical insurance.

Look you asked me to show proof of her saying she's no longer receiving benefits and I did. She's been interviewed by countless of American and UK networks/magazines/shows. Surely if she was lying about this they would have out her by now. Just saying!!! I know Max from TMZ wouldn't miss the opportunity, he hate her for some stupid reason. :)

realist

Team Nadya,

But she is still receiving public assistance. That's the point. Whether it be CalWorks, Food Stamps, SSI, or Medi-Cal, it's still public assistance.

She has at least two children who are disabled to a greater or lesser degree. This is very unfortunate, and I bear her no ill will if she is receiving disability benefits for these children. The point was - - and for whatever reason - - she is still receiving public assistance of some kind or other, either on the State or Federal level. Can you at least agree to that?

Sarcia

realist, only one is confused her is you.

I'm not calling any of you a liar. I asked where is the evidence to back up y'all statement that she is receiving benefits of any kinds? I told you she said back in 2009, 2010 and in 2011 that she is not receiving any financial aids or any handout from anybody. Those are her words! And if she was lying about that the people who interview her (especially the UK Sun trashy tabloids)would have been play'd her out. Harvey wouldn't miss that opportunity.

It's just one of those things, where you can't believe a word until you see evidence to back it up. And I just haven't seen any from your side yet.

Sarcia

"But she is still receiving public assistance. The point was - - and for whatever reason - - she is still receiving public assistance of some kind or other, either on the State or Federal level. Can you at least agree to that?"

No realist I can't because I have no proof to prove she's receiving anything, apparently you think and say she's receiving aids, now all you have to do--if you can; is back that up with proof? Did you hear that on the news or read it in the tabloids or did you read that in somebody posts on a open forum? Where are you getting your info. from?

realist

Team nadya,

I just finished completely listening to the 2011 interview on youtube that you posted. The interviewer said she was receiving assistance, and she didn't deny it.

She said she is paying $1500 a month for health insurance for her kids, and the money most likely came from her bikini photo shoot. She also has the older children in private school. Just what does she going to think is going to happen when that money runs out?

So, the bottom line is - - I can't prove she is, and you can't prove she isn't.

I'll tell you one thing though, I watched her feeding the octuplets out of one bowl of oatmeal, with one spoon!!! Yecckk!

Sarcia

Bruno, I don't understand you. You like jump on me for believing what Nadya say. But then you believe everything negative about what you read in tabloids and magazines. Go figure!

They also said she had tummy tuck, fix her face to look like Angelina Jolie and wrote her letters, they say she spent thousands of dollars on make up on and on and on... None of which has been proven!

In the matter about the implanted embryos, think I'll believe she repeated what she was told by Dr. K and the way he tried to push the blame totally on Nadya because his own arse was on the line. I'm more likely to believe Nadya then him.

Again, it's just one of those things you have to see to believe.

Sarcia

Team nadya,

WHAT???? Realist, the interviewer never said no such thing. And Nadya did deny getting any outside help, any donations to help support and raise her kids, she's doing it all on her own... Did you see the part when they were at the refigerator?