Howie Mandel -- The Musical Walk of Fun

6/2/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who knew our run-in with Howie Mandel would turn into a musical tour ... complete with heroes, villains, extras, and a bitchin' soundtrack? Ladies and gentlemen, TMZ now proudly presents ...
060111_TV_howie_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I don't care what anyone says about Howie. I have seen him doing Stand-Up and everyone was rolling in the aisles. I don't care that he has an issue with cooties. He talks about openly, which not many people in this business do. I am around them all day and they pretend to be perfect......I love you, Howie.
Also, I loved that snipet in Baskin-Robbins, where you were behind the counter!

Me

I use to be a huge fan until I had tickets to see him do stand up and he cancelled last minute. We gave up tickets to see Collective Soul to see him. It was years ago but I still hate him for it.

Shelley Marchand

You go, Howie!!

Ziggy

Howie's awesome! I love that he can laugh at himself and never takes life too seriously. It's a good way to be

Wayne

I believe this was staged as the 2 ladies on the street are his wife and daugther. Still like Howie... a fellow Canadian

artie help

he sux, not funny tree hugging, weirdo, tto good to rub elbows with the rest of society. stop defending and justifying other peoples s***baggery.

Billy

Why is this douche famous? I thought he was horrible on deal or no deal which I watched once and turned it off. The stupid bald head and tuft of hair is a joke. He's on the "I need to be a bald man" kick I guess.

jc

I enjoy your humor. Your my favorite

Go HOWIE!

TheVolleyballGod

Howie always reminds me of a guy who is lying and always has to steer a conversation becasue he is afraid somebody will call him out and reveal the ugly rot that's inside him

Louise

Howie Mandel is SO cool and such a good sport!! You guys did a really great job with this fun video!!! PS - I think Howie is very sexy!! :)

NoBozo

Everytime I see a photo of this man I think -- "grow back your hair", some head shapes just don't look good shaved bald and Howie Mandel is the poster boy for "No Bald, Plz!"

Desilu

I don't know what's happening to Howie. I respect him when he's at Deal or No Deal. On America's Got Talent he does not dress properly for the show and his acts and jokes are becoming annoying. The more he annoys Piers Morgan, the more viewers he will annoy, like me, who was once a fan of him. He's not funny anymore; he should get his acts together or Americas's Got Talent will just be a very ordinary show. Howie, you can go back to being the respectble,funny guy.