Camille Grammer: Kelsey Only Wants My Son

6/2/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Camille Grammer filed for custody of the two kids she had with Kelsey Grammer because she claims Kelsey only wants his son to come live with him, not his daughter ... sources connected to Camille tell TMZ, but Kelsey's lawyer says it's 100% not true.

0210_kelsey_camille_getty_TMZ_01

Our sources say Camille claims Kelsey only wants his 6-year-old son, Jude, to come live with him in New York City and not 9-year-old Mason.

Kelsey's lawyer, Lance Spiegel, tells TMZ, "Their statement is inaccurate, as indicated by our papers filed with the court today.  Kelsey's priority is to protect both of his children and he will not make further comment, except that their statement is inaccurate."

Sloane

sadly because Kelsey has a following from his acting and they will believe whatever he says-in the court of public opinion at times she has been reduced to a gold digger (even though he has credited her in the past for helping him kick his addiction to cocaine)

but also calling her a gold digger insinuates that Kelsey is really stupid and couldn't figure that out if it was true

thus she has almost been forced to reveal this information since Kelsey and especially his lawyer have been lying and denying

don't know her motives for marrying him-money or love
also don't know his motives for marrying her-ego or love

do know he doesn't have the childrens best interest at heart

Dee

she is blasting him for allegedly trying to split up the kids??? lmao!! she's waaayy too fine for him, did any one blast her for marrying Kelsey for money??

Julissa

Camille just doesn't want to lose face! She knows Kelsey has always been a great parent to both children, but if she doesn't get sole custody the whole world will learn what a truly rotten "mother" she is. Those kids love their dad, but she threatens them if they say they want to live with him so they're afraid to say how they really feel. Anyone who knows Kelsey will say that he deserves to have those children full time. Camille should only have supervised visits because she has created a toxic and dangerous home or these innocent children.

aa915

Camille may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but this sounds so much like something KG would do and say that I'm inclined to believe her. He's an arrogant, selfish user of women who sees them as trophies to feed his ego, and men like that don't have much use for female offspring. Sons are not only innately more valuable simply for being male, but are also seen as miniature versions of Daddy Dearest himself; thus even more strokes for the ego.

If this is true--and I'm betting it is--the child won't need some public statement from her mother to tell her where she stands with dear old dad as compared with her brother. She probably knows it already, at least on some level. He's no doubt shown her in innumerable ways all her life.

lou

Rogue Warrior 16 hours ago

Yeah cause he is done with YOU!!!!!!!! He's the better parent anyway!!!!

_________________________

Somehow I knew you'd be on his side, Milo.

Weirdos do have to stick together, don't they?

lou

Sloane said:

"don't know her motives for marrying him-money or love
also don't know his motives for marrying her-ego or love

"do know he doesn't have the childrens best interest at heart
seperating them is more about his ego than his love and concern for their well being"

_____________________________

And that's what's important here, not he-said, she-said or whatever, but what's in the kids' best interest. To demand to split them up is not. Also, they've been living with Camille, so that would be another traumatic change to them if one were to leave. Why doesn't he ask for custody of both if he has any concerns over Camille's parenting? One child is good enough to bring and one isn't? Naw, this is about ego - Kelsey wants the male child, pure and simple. Well, I'm glad that Camille has proven that Kelsey did, indeed, make this request legally. So now we know how Kelsey rolls.

OfCourse

I'm assuming because if they split the children, he might not have to pay child support. They both would be financially obligated to one child. It makes sense. It just sucks that things have to be the way they are.

Mike

Today we have a wide choice of torrent sites. used to download from http://www.torrentoff.com. I like this torrent site because it is free, fast and high quality. Its interface is clear and easy to use. I really enjoy it.

Love

I don't like Camille coz she's a playboy model, although she's a friendly person but she's so flirty to his male friend even if she's still married to Kelsey, but in fairness to her, this is what I've got from Wikipedia: Camille Grammer (née Donatacci; born September 2, 1964) is an American television personality starring in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Grammer first found fame as a dancer, model, and actress. After marrying Hollywood actor Kelsey Grammer in 1997, she worked as a producer and a writer for their company Grammnet Productions. Born in Newport Beach, California, Grammer grew up in an upper middle class family in New Jersey, her father being a financial adviser, still working in New York City. Grammer studied English literature at Montclair State College in New Jersey, and attended New York University and the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television in Los Angeles, meaning she's already rich before she married Kelsey.

Love

I don't like Camille coz she's a playboy model, although she's a friendly person but she's so flirty to his male friend even if she's married to Kelsey, but in fairness to her, this is what I've got from Wikipedia: Camille Grammer (née Donatacci; born September 2, 1964) is an American television personality starring in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Grammer first found fame as a dancer, model, and actress. After marrying Hollywood actor Kelsey Grammer in 1997, she worked as a producer and a writer for their company Grammnet Productions. Born in Newport Beach, California, Grammer grew up in an upper middle class family in New Jersey, her father being a financial adviser, still working in New York City. Grammer studied English literature at Montclair State College in New Jersey, and attended New York University and the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television in Los Angeles, meaning she's already rich before she married Kelsey.

elena

I THINK YOU ALL WHO MAKE SUCH NASTY COMMENTS JUST SHOWED THAT NO ONE REALY HAS A HEART.... HE CHEATED ON HER SO I HOPE SHE GETS AS MUCH MONEY AS SHE WANTS AND I KNOW EACH ONE OF YOU WOULD DO THE SAME SO DONT BE A HYPOCRIT....SECOND SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT A LOWLIFE HE REALY IS AND LET HER DAUGHTER BE AWARE THAT HE IS NOT THE PERFECT DADDY ... IF HE IS WILLING TO DISCARD HER NOW HE WILL HURT HER MORE IN THE FUTURE... SO YOU ALL NEED TO KEEP THE NASTY COMMENTS TO A MINIMUM... WHEN YOU PEOPLE MAKE THAT MUCH CASH AND KIDS ARE INVOLVED YOU WOULD BE ACTING ALL DIFF

DonnaandStan

I think Camille has more class in her pinky toe than Kelsey ever will.

I wish her all the best!

I hope she gets full custody and finds a wonderful man who will treat her well.

I watched her on the HW and I I feel they really gave her a raw deal on that show.

She really knows how to dress without looking like a trampy whore like so many others on that show!

I think she's intelligent and a caring person and I do believe she loves her children and is a good mother.

I do believe that because "she has it all and is the total package" (even more so with out Kelsey)....a lot of people are terribly jealous!

While I don't hate Kelsey "hate is just a waste of emotion" I think he needs to "stop pretending" Kelsey has a pattern and that is....one of being very self absorbed and needing a new woman/younger to feed his ego!

This woman he is now with ...may make him Happy in a "Charlie Sheen kinda of Winning Way" LOL!

But in my opinion he gave up a 10+ for a 2 or 3 even if she is a twenty something!

Good Luck in everything you do Camille your a Class Act and you're confident enough that no matter how many "haters" go after you you will THRIVE and in the Long run be better off without KG!

Julissa

Would anyone of you want your children to be raised by the most hated woman in America? All of you "beverly hills housewives" fans remember the episode where the kids see their NY apt for the first time? The kids were so happy to see their dad while their " loving" mom just pouted saying don't I get any sugar. Eww she is so fake and not a nice person at all. Kelsey save your kids please!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3