TMZ Live -- Flavor Flav: Rihanna Has Right to Kill

6/3/2011 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flavor Flav stopped by and boldly told Harvey -- Rihanna's murder video is dead on ... Plus, he scoffs at Arnold Schwarzenegger for playin' the ugly card...

All the answers to your questions on today's TMZ Live.

060311_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) A lot going on today -- the Kelsey Grammer custody war, Charlie Sheen's character on "Men" could get killed off ... and Flavor Flav is in the house!
(5:30) Kelsey wants to split his kids up -- we have proof ... and everyone is outraged!
(12:10) Kelsey's people haven't explained WHY he wants to split the kids up ... we're still waiting.
(15:45) Charlie Sheen's image FINALLY removed from the Warner Bros. lot ... six months late.
(17:12) Will Chuck Lorre kill off Charlie on "Men"? We have a few theories.
(20:10) Flavor Flav has arrived!!! And he's BARELY taller than Harvey.
(21:30) Flav explains how he fell into the fried chicken business.
(24:20) Flav says he LOST HIS VIRGINITY AT SIX. We'll let him explain this one.
(29:10) YOU GOTTA SEE THIS! Harvey and Flav rock out to Harv's version of "My Way!" Seriously ... THE WHOLE SONG. The staff's reactions are priceless.
(35:50) Shocking ... Flav's view on Rihanna's music video: rapists deserve to get murdered.
(45:20) The Arnold situation ... Flav is SHOCKED Arn's mistress wasn't a looker.

diogenes

flav o flav on Lawyer Friday. I am a shamed for you TMZ and Harvey.

the Seeker

Flava Flav knows what time it is !!!
Word up

rick

what happen with the iowa chicken shack

Mr, Know it All

This is the worse TMZ Live I have ever seen. I can't believe you have that degenerate FF on and then Harvey singing to top it off. Please God, strike them both down with a lightning Bolt.

TMZ dont like me

Flav, you da LAST dude on earth that need to be talking about a chick's looks...

Donovan

Is this guy retarded or something???

Gizmo

Y is he on the whole show of lawyer Friday?????????

Roastedchickenbreast

2 million $$$ ring is cheap to someone that makes million of $$$ a year. He is not like the blue collar union worker.

YOU'RE ROASTED!

In solidarity!

Mily

Gonna go try to scrub my brain for a while to try to get the memory of hearing Flavor Flav describe losing his virginity to a 6 year old out of my head...Why?? Just why??

who dat

This live was absolutely pathetic. A total waste of time. You owe the viewers an apology.

Damon

Please schedule your celebrities Mon-Thu.

We want to get our questions answered, specially the legal ones; it's what makes TMZ unique.

I'll take Beckerman over Flav anyday of the week!

Mily

I'm gonna go try to scrub my brain to erase the memory of hearing Flavor Flav describe losing his virginity to a 6 year old. Why? Just WHY??

Mily

Sorry, didn't mean to post that twice. I got an error message the first time

krasovitz

Just saw this and first time posting about tmz live. Awfully entertaining interview. Entertaining and was hoping it would go on a little while longer. There should have been another interviewer that could have interacted the way he is used to along with Harv, because he did a great job playing along but some questions were out on left field from what he is used to. Last show I watched I had to cut off because the peni$ jokes got old after the first half hour

Michelle

I was looking forward to TMZ live today and then I saw the screen shot of Flava Flav and then read the various comments about his 6 year old self and another 6 year old?? I'll pass today :) Love you guys any other time though, hope there is lawyer Friday next week!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments