'Two & A Half Men'

Charlie's OUT of the Picture

6/3/2011 9:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen can officially kiss Warner Bros. goodbye, because they've officially kissed him off by taking down the "Two and a Half Men" poster from the outer wall of the studio.

0603_TWO_MEN_Banner_switch_ex_3

The billboard went down less than an hour ago and it was replaced by a generic logo for the show.  We're told a picture of the new cast -- with Ashton Kutcher, of course -- will follow soon.

Hey Charlie ... guess Warner Bros. wasn't bluffing.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Roxanne Stones

@Agent Blonde

Let me get this straight.
Leida is a Charlie supporter, therefore is not assumed ugly and challenged to post their picture as an avatar?

**Leida** just used your post as an example. No harm met.

Roxanne Stones

****meant****

TINA

CHARLIE IS THE BEST ,WITH ASSHTON THE SHOW WILL GO DOWN , ALSO JOHN THE CRYER IS A LOSER THEY ALL SUCK, CHARLIE IS THE ONLY GOOD ONE ON THAT SHOW I WONT EVER WATCH

Jim

You know I used to like Charlie Sheen but that was before he opens his mouth without a script to go by. At least being an idiot on TV it's just part of the show but showing just how ignorant you are in interviews that's priceless.

I do love the show but Cryer has 10 times more talent than Sheen and I think that Kutcher will be fine but a different type of show now, I'll watch!

neto

the series is over
Ashton is not the right man charlie sheen john warner Crayer angus jones and oh yes

Talal

I was following the show from day one. To me Charlie was the show. I don't think I will watch another epesode.

Curtis

The show won't last a week with Ashton, what a joke replacement

Lisa

Last nights new episode with Kutcher was disappointing I give it one season before it gets cancelled. Although I LOVE Kutcher - I didn't like the dull & whiny character he played. That's what Alan is for! I will have to continue watching re-runs and on Monday night laugh at Ron Artist on Dancing instead! - sorry!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8