Ice-T and Coco

Renew Their Vows

6/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T and Coco celebrated 10 years of marriage by renewing their vows at the W Hotel in Hollywood last night.

ice_t_coco_splash

Thong Thursdays
keep a marriage fresh.

Sticks

holy crap, she looks like a plastic doll. kind of gross, but to each their own

Khate sucks

I like this couple for some reason! I wonder how she keeps her butt in that good of shape. I'd love to do her workout.

Muppet

If only this woman would realise she would be so much prettier if she didn't have her boobs falling out of her dress. More coverage of her breasts and this picture would've went from trash to class.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

They're definitely a unique couple. It is rare that people in this business stay together, married or otherwise for that amount of time. Since most women have big boobs and wrinkles removed, I find myself cheering for them, because THEY are the ones that look different now! Diane Keaton's, naturally earned wrinkles and Debra Messing, who is small breasted when she isn't pregnant. God, we women can't win no matter what we do!
For some reason, it doesn't phase me with CoCo, because it's so outrageous, but he likes it so whatever!
to: Khate sucks - She has Implants in her butt so maybe that's the secret to Cellulite. Maybe it stretches out the skin???

tmleifson

Everyone keeps talking about how she looks, but he is probably with her for more than her looks. There is more to a person than their looks and I'm sure he loves her.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

If you don't want to read anymore about Boobs & Ice Tea,
his co-worker, Richard Belzer (Munch), whom I met at a puppy mill protest (peaceful), which turned out to be held on my Birthday, was/is an amazing dog person. He is friends with Carol Raphelle Davis, who organized the peaceful protest (she does many and has accomplished much}and supports Dog Adoption instead of purchasing puppies. Carol wrote a hilarious book called: The Diary of JINKY, the Dog of a Hollywood Wife
She also has a blog, written ;) by Jinky. After meeting both Richard Belzer & Carol Raphaelle Davis at the protest, Richard became my hero from SVU, because of his undeniable love of dogs & Carol, who has been on various tv shows and is a true crusader for animals. Yes, I realize this article was on Ice Tea & CoCo, but I already made my comment on them and figured if you wanted to read about a co-worker, who helps dogs, just incase you wanted a change of pace. anyway..........

chrisg

Good lord, she even makes a WEDDING DRESS look slutty. I bet she's going to turn it into a club outfit.

Denise

Looks to me like a crocodile and a lump of hog jowl.

Bill

her hair and make up is perfect for this usually dressed slut but she looks great her if u like that look

random

She's about a millimeter away from showing a nipple!!!!

Char_Treuse

She's gross. Ew.

WIFEY

I guest you can turn a hoe into a house wife in IceT's case but then what can you expect from a pimp? I know one thing he can't take her home to his mama LOL. But seriously It's one thing to be comfortable with your sexuality but it's another when you are showing everything you have to everybody. Once a HOE always a HOE and he think he worn the prize. HAHAHA

Loving Monterey

Why are some of you calling her a Ho? She has been by his side for 10 years. She travels with him, supports him during his acting and writing. Both of them have stayed out of the mainstream of Hollywood gossip and negativity. How can she be a Ho?

So she is over the top on tanning, b@@bs and has taken too many injectibles to plump up her ass. Why does this make her a Ho? She loves him and he loves her. They made it to 10 years! In Hollywood that is a life time!

Happy Anniversary Ice-T and Coco! Keep the love in your happy marriage!

HATERSSUCK

PPL ARE SUCH HATERS ICE AND COCO GENERALLY LOVE EACH OTHER INSIDE AND OUT. 10 YRS IS A VERY LONG TIME SO WHY NOT CELEBRATE THE WAY YOU WANT TO AND DRESS HOW U WANT.

Don

The only people that hate on Ice-T and Coco are jealous white boys and black girls, eat your heart out losers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments