'Jersey Shore' Cast

In the Dark on Season 5 Plans

6/5/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to the "Jersey Shore" cast tell TMZ ... the cast does NOT know they are scheduled to shoot the next season of the show ASAP -- and it could mean HUGE problems for the future of the show.

0604_jersey_shore_ex_mtv
According to our sources, the cast hasn't been told the plan is to shoot season five right after they are done shooting four -- even though MTV announced it yesterday. We're told 495 Productions will break the news either today or tomorrow.

Our sources say the cast was originally told the next season of the show would shoot in August. As a result, we're told the cast members booked club appearances for July -- and those are HUGE money makers.

According to our sources, the cast will leave Italy in late June and go straight to Seaside Heights -- which is a problem ... since no one packed enough clothing.

We're told the cast would rather take a break and NOT go straight into shooting. If MTV and 495 don't budge ... our sources say the cast could ban together like they did last year and stage a revolt.

The King

What a group of made up, phonies. Perhaps they'll all commit suicide, that would make me sad. Remember kiddies, cut from the elbow all the way to the wrist on both arms. Oh ya, and you're all huge stars and the world will mourn your deaths. Buhbye.

Meanie

I have a idea for the season opener - put them in front a ****ing firing squad and knock them all off. Make it the biggest opener/season finale in TV history and save us from these douche bags once and for all.

TheRicker

What a bunch of BS. Yeah. The stars of the show are completely out of the loop. MTV would not consult any of them, especially since 'negotiations' supposedly went so well last season.

TMZ is just promoting the show at the behest of MTV...

CrabbyPatty

Hope it's cancelled....just sayin'

Scudrunner51

I agree with most of the comments...Its just that Snooki has caught my attention. I'm attracted to Short Brunette Bimbo's. She fits the bill. I also like 'JAP' women too.... (Jewish American Princess's)...Short ones...HHmmmmmm, can I say that?

Canadasux

Why is that chick on the far right sitting like she would during a "Playboy" shoot?

george fudge!

Who cares ... rename this show 'Jersey Losers', because that's what it is.

Scudrunner51

Here is an idea for a future MTV show. Take these 4 untalented ladies & send them to 'haunted' sites like the Ghost hunt show's do & let them, in all their stupidity & slutty cloths go thru 'Haunted' buildings with camera's & recorders & to be 'Locked in' all night. It would be funny to watch ....I think it would attract more viewers than the current fanfair. Snooki could be the leader.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Ok, IN better news, Cheryl Cole is returning to the USA X-Factor, ROL says.

Areader

The cast of Jersey Shore have the leverage!

McG

Do any of them belong to Mensa?

Scudrunner51

Here is another idea for the new MTV show 'Ghost Sluts' that I suggested earlier....Snooki & her 3 bimbo companions from Jersey Shore could arrive in the TMZ tour bus driven by Octomom. Being scared is what its all about now. Just the 4 women, going to different haunted locations each week to find the Ghosts.. (not the guys....Their so greasy they'd just gum things up...)

MartyMcFly

Who in the hell actually watches this dumb ass show. I have no idea what people find entertaining about these douche bags. The guys are all idiots and the women aren't even remotely attractive.

pete

one can only hope they are all on the same plane coming back to the U.S. and it crashes. who the f cares about these idiots?

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

The only Jersey show that I watch is Jimmy Fallon's "Jersey Floor" That's freakin' funny!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments