Paris

Pitches Fit After Getting Skewered by Babwa

6/4/2011 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton couldn't handle some tough questions from Barbara Walters on "The View" this week -- and threw a tantrum backstage after it was all said and done.

0604_the_view_video
Walters went after Paris for bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service. And Babs scoffed at Paris' claim she wanted to help women by doing charity work. Walters wondered aloud why Paris didn't show any of her charity work on her show: "Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists?"

After the segment, Paris and her dad, Rick, berated producers backstage over the tone of the interview, so says the NY Post. A rep for the show confirmed the incident, but Paris was mum.

Paris had reason to feel blue. The ratings for "The World According to Paris" -- not so hot.

JD

Paris is nothing more than a C-dumpster to the rich and famous. She's also a dolt and a terrible human and starting to look like a hag. Get more botox biatch.

Meanie

Babwa is a ****bag. She must have had to blow a lot of execs to get her ugly face and speech impediment on tv.

dk

I watched this show. Her mother stepped in and said she was just giving her audience what they want. She was playing to the camera. Why would a mother want her daughter to be known for being a bimbo? In the old days the Hiltons were thought of as class people. Both Paris and her mother seem to have lost track of that. I have a daughter the same age finishing her doctorate and running a non profit while in school. Paris has the money and name to do good for other people, but her mom wants to play to the audience. They don't need to do this reality show for the money, so why would they put her out there again in this same light? I feel sorry for Paris, obviously she doesn't have a family that encourages her do use her celebrity to better the world. She could set an example for other young people who have made mistakes. Let's play to that audience.

ginger

Only an ignorant **** could accuse Barbara of being anything but one of the best of our time. For a reason. She was kind. TEAM BABS.

KTD

Barbara's only famous because she whored herself out just like Paris did. Hypocrite. (And I have no love for Paris.)

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

I don't care for Paris, never seen any of her shows, just saw her Oxygen show because of this article, and I liked the show. Mind you I don't like/watch reality TV. But I am intrigued about Brooke and Paris having a conversation about a married man and that she shouldn't go out with him, but then again Brooke was married to Charlie Sheen and we all know that there were prostitutes involved in that marriage, and if Brooke was with Charlie, chances are she was participating in those sexual acts with Sheen. She says the show isn't scripted but I do think it is, just like all reality tv shows, well, maybe not the Amazing Race.

lady

Cant believe barbara!! Im sorry to say unlike alot of people I did not see paris throw a tatrum!! I read it here on TMZ. Would love for someone to tell me how I can see it with my own eyes! Paris has done very well this past year. TMZ you have some gullible people on here that actually believe your gossip!! Make that money, harvey. I quit watching the view a long time ago as they are trying to hard to be gossip mongals. Wonder what kind of charity work barbara does and how come she cant get off her high horse and laugh a little like paris. She ought to be ashamed of herself for catching paris off guard. Thought she was there to promote her new show.Not to be treated badly. Gosh it wasnt lyndsey lohan!!!!!!!

janet

@Lady...

This was behind the scenes. NOT SEEN ON CAMERA.

Hilton was asked very valid questions. Hilton was caught off guard by her own mouth, again.

Her first show tanked in the ratings. This was before the View. C'mon.

ginger

I would rather buy **** from jgjfjhjfjgjk than listen to team paris. The best part of the game is starting. TTFN

JimmyCrapCorn

she has a wonky eye

VeryDesperateHousewife.com

They invite Paris on the show and they expect she will recite bible psalms with them?

janet

Kim Kardashian has been and is still beating Hilton at her own game. OUCH.

Muppet

I think Barbara made a very valid point. If Paris wants to be taken seriously and show she is a responsible business woman then why not put her money where her mouth is and do the things she said she was going to do! Help out the women prisoners and put THAT on a reality show. She would draw in more viewers that way and would really show the world she is growing up. Instead she continues to act like a spoiled rich brat. What a shame.

South Beach

Finally, awesome! Go Barbara! Reality, Paris. Welcome to it, the unvarnished truth.

If you had parents who were worth 2 cents you'd be familiar with it before now..

Joan

Sorry I think BW should be taken out to pasture she's a dried up old hasbeen, get rid of of all the {ladies] of the VIEW, they are igrorant and talk over each other and none of them have any CLASS.