Paris

Pitches Fit After Getting Skewered by Babwa

6/4/2011 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton couldn't handle some tough questions from Barbara Walters on "The View" this week -- and threw a tantrum backstage after it was all said and done.

0604_the_view_video
Walters went after Paris for bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service. And Babs scoffed at Paris' claim she wanted to help women by doing charity work. Walters wondered aloud why Paris didn't show any of her charity work on her show: "Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists?"

After the segment, Paris and her dad, Rick, berated producers backstage over the tone of the interview, so says the NY Post. A rep for the show confirmed the incident, but Paris was mum.

Paris had reason to feel blue. The ratings for "The World According to Paris" -- not so hot.

Jillian

I don't know who gets the nod for being the biggest human waste in history. KIM KARDASHIAN OR PARI******ON.

Big Rick O'Brien

Paris is 30 years old! Why does she still need her mama at her side to defend her? And Daddy in the back room, raising hell with the show's producer for making his little girl look as stupid as she really is.

CTGem

Paris is such a untalented loser, can't believe any network actually invests to put her on air, she's insanely unattractive, deathly skinny, and a huge snot, she thinks she's so hot - LOL, too me she looks like a freakin farrett or a weasel with blonde hair - go away Paris for good!

oh susana

PARIS SAY SOMETHING SMART! never mind ur just like that fired crotch....or perhaps worse. eeewwww.

JT

Paris has helped me. I am a troubled female and met Ms. Hilton outside of Spago restaurant. I was panhandling. She said she would give me $1 gift certificate towards my next stay at a Hilton hotel if I cleaned the toilets in her Beverly Hills Mansion.

pollypurebred

marcnyc - what money does she have of her own? Most of what she has comes from her family, and if it weren't for her last name, she'd be nothing but another dumb blonde. Other than that ridiculous show she did with Nicole Ritchie, what has she done that's remotely worthwhile? NOTHING...

JessO

People are tired of seeing her. She is over!

Mike

First off...Paris is the biggest waste of a human being I just may have possibly ever seen. She is NOT smart despite what people say about her launching her own whatever lines of perfume and clothing. All you need is a famous name to be successful in that department. A 30 year old Paris is bringing her mom from show to show to talk about her reality show, and also how the sex tape just "ruined" her life! Truth be told, the tape is what gave her a big name and she would not have a name without it. Barbra was doing her job people! Those of you who think she's a mean old bitch are probably spoiled little brats just like Paris. Someone like Barbra Walters does not have a "15 minutes," go look her up and see how respected she is in the world of journalism.

Manolo

Even her sex tape wsa a piece of crap, she should really stop thinking she's talented......

sarahb

The view was a classy show at one time but Barbara is in her second childhood now and cannot control her show. It is very rude to ask someone to be on our show then humitiate them. Elizibeth is the only one on the show who has any degree of professionalism. The others are brain dead and think the show is all about them and what they think. I only saw a tiny bit of the show while channel surfing, but I thought I saw the lady beside Paris wipe a tears from her eyes. Was that Paris mother? If it was, and I were Paris, I would have popped Barbara across the mouth and walked off the show like arrogant whoopie and hateful joy behar. Barbara, Joy, and Whoppie are the three least professional,most boring, arrogant women on TV.

Sautxyca

Why is 30-year-old celebutante Pari******on doing interviews with her look-alike Mommy? (And Dad, Rick, was hanging in the wings waiting to pounce ...) Take Paris off the map — just say NO.

Sautxyca

Babwa Wawa skewers selectively ... Speaker Boehner and 'Evening In Paris' (TMS is blocking PH's name for some reason on my Mac) are out — A. Weiner is in, with Babs 'pwesently'.

Sautxyca

Why is 30-year-old celebutante Pari******on doing interviews with her look-alike Mommy? (And Dad, Rick, was hanging in the wings waiting to pounce ...) Take Paris off the map — just say NO.

Sautxyca

Babwa Wawa skewers selectively ... Speaker Boehner and 'Evening In Paris' (TMZ is blocking PH's name on my Mac, for some reason) are out — A. Weiner is in with Babs 'pwesently'.

benito vilma

What kill mcain politicly was not 999, it was really 101010.