Paris

Pitches Fit After Getting Skewered by Babwa

6/4/2011 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton couldn't handle some tough questions from Barbara Walters on "The View" this week -- and threw a tantrum backstage after it was all said and done.

0604_the_view_video
Walters went after Paris for bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service. And Babs scoffed at Paris' claim she wanted to help women by doing charity work. Walters wondered aloud why Paris didn't show any of her charity work on her show: "Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists?"

After the segment, Paris and her dad, Rick, berated producers backstage over the tone of the interview, so says the NY Post. A rep for the show confirmed the incident, but Paris was mum.

Paris had reason to feel blue. The ratings for "The World According to Paris" -- not so hot.

glittzz

Seen this show, all Miss B W wanted to know was why is she not doing something more valuable with her money and time such as-- well she said she would help women inmates once she got outta jail and -- well! Miss P avoided a decent answer and got off topic saying stuff similiar to -- It's all in good fun or something she said to that advantage. Miss P actually started wiggling her body in the chair on set of " The View " and then she was told by Miss B ---" I know I made you Squirm " anyway, as I was watching the show I have never been more prouder of Barbara Walters, because Paris lied about helping those women inmates and Karma is a B.

glittzz

Paris mom was crying while on Piers Morgan on CNN, TMZ should have shown that video-- really Paris, why would you put your own mom through that, why not go home and count your millions.

Judie

Not a Paris Hilton fan, BUT, I must take up for her here. First, I do not like Barbara Walters,she has had her 15 minutes of fame including having an affair with a black man. Whoopi! no comment here, that says enough. Joy, something is wrong with her, she scratches her head all the time and jerks around like she is nervious or high on something,remarks are not funny at all very silly. So, Barbara should never condone anyone for their past.

Kammified

Yep, her backstage behavior shows just exactly how much she's "changed" and "matured" since her last reality flop.

Yo Momma

Biotch, we only want to see yo t-wat.

Sloane

also surprised that up unitl this point BW was actually firends with the Hiltons-she stated that on the show a few years ago...same social circle in NY

average jane

Paris annoys the crap out of me but the interview was ridiculous. Barbara Walters is the biggest joke. That lady just won't give it up. It's classless and unprofessional to try to humiliate anyone when they are a guest. No matter who it is.

karri

Good for The View!!! Paris stop acting like you do so much for this group or that group... Your responsibility in life being born to privilege is to do charity work MOST OF THE TIME, not when it's convenient to you or after you've gotten in trouble! Most people think you're a joke. Is that how you want to be remembered???????

Meanie

I'm not Paris fan, matter of fact I wish she'd just go away - but those sows on the View, all deserve punches in the face. All old has been cows, who ask irrelevant questions, are most often ILL prepared for their guests - and Babwa is just a ****.

NAC

Walters asking a tough question? Really? Has the doyenne of whiffle-ball journalism suddenly gotten moderately professional in her old age? Will wonders never cease.

Superman

HA HA!!! She doesn't like people calling her out on her BS! All these 'reality' bitches deserve a worse treatment than what Barbara Walters gave this bitch!

MoonDust

People ALL reality shows are scripted, fake!! The only one I think is not scripted is The Amazing Race, other than that is all an act to cause drama for ratings. The reason why they are on is because they are cheaper to produce and tv execs know they can get "stars" like the jersey shore on who are willing to create drama to get famous. Shows especially on oxygen, MTV, vh1, E!, Bravo ETC. they are all fake. Do you really people go to the Bachelor looking for love? like they are gonna last. These "celebs" don't do charity work unless there are cameras around. But good for them because "fans" do buy what they sell. I prefer a good do***entary NatGeo or Discovery any day over "reality" tv. ok, that was my rant about "reality" tv...

Joao

WOW BABA WAWA BROKE IT DOWN!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SEEN HER HYPOCRICY... I VIVIDLY RECALL HER "RELIGIOUS CONVERSION" IN PRISON... THE BIBLE, AND SHE WAS GOING TO ESTABLISH A WOMEN'S PRISON NOTHING AND WORK WITH INMATES... I KNEW THAT WAS ELEPHANT ****... AND WAS JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE IN THE MEDIA TO CALL HER ON IT... I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT AMERICAN ADHA MEDIA DE CELEB DU JOUR WOULD EVER RETAIN ANYTHING TO FOLLOW UP ON IT. BUT BABA DID IT!!!! PLEASE DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME I HAVE NEVER NEVER WATCHED ANYTHING, AND WILL NEVER WATCH ANYTHING INVOLVING PARIS HILTON, BUT THAT RACIST COMMENTS, WEARING THE HIGH DESIGNER SHOES AND MAKE THE CONDESCENDING STATEMENTS ARE ALL MANUFACTURED TO COMMUNICATE THE ILLUSION THAT THIS POS IS "BETTER THAN" THOSE WHO AREN'T "FAMOUS" AND IT REALLY SPEAKS TO THE HORRIBLE PARENTING AND REFLECT THE ATTITUDES OF HER AFFLUENT FAMILY... WHAT HER STUPID PARENTS HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT, DESPITE THEIR HIGHFALUTANTIN PUBLIC RELATION FOLKS AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO EFFED UP INDIVIDUALS IN POSITIONS WITHIN THE CALIFORNIA CELEBRITY JUSTICE [I MEAN "COURT"] SYSTEM, HER SHANA****NS HAVE TARNISHED THE "HILTON" NAME, AND HAVE NEGATIVELY DIMINISHED THE FAMILY'S SIGNIFICANCES... BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PARIS... BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY AND YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT

Ellery

If you had actually listened to the tape, Walters & Whoopi were giving Paris the opportunity to present herself in a better light when she became defensive. They asked her why she didn't show the more positive aspects of her life, why she wasn't working with women, especially those coming out of the the prison system. Paris never finished high school. Besides being uneducated though, her IQ is clearly lower than average. She's done a lot with what she has but frankly, why on earth would we still care? Stay gone, Paris. We liked you better that way.

Chaps

Pretty funny seeing Whoopi act all high falutin, we all know she is a crack addict from the projects.

Glad I dont force myself to watch this crap.