President Obama -- This Chili Dog Tastes Ironic

6/5/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The day after his wife unveiled a new USDA guide for healthy eating, President Barack Obama stopped at Rudy's Hot Dog in Toledo, OH and scarfed down two chili dogs ... with fries.

0605_barack_obama_chili_dog_AP

Do as my wife says, not as I do ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bearcat34

I love how his wife is spending billions of our tax paying dollars to tell the US what to eat. Telling our FREE COUNTRY what to feed our children, while her Husband/Our Idiot President is eating chili dogs. I'm glad he's going to be a one-term President.

barbarianbabs

I've always need diet advice from fatties like moochelleoprah.
I've always wanted a butt the size of Idaho.

Hamptons dude

This idiot is the biggest hypocrite ever elected! A Muslim eating pork?

Ih8Taxes

WORST PRESIDENT EVER!

Julie

Give me a break! He's just eating a couple chili dogs! Even people that live/eat a very healthy lifestyle will admit that once in a while, you gotta' have a 'fun day' or 'cheat meal'. There's nothing wrong with eating delish food in moderation. That's part of Michelle's program too...it's not cutting out all fattening foods. Just proportioning them properly.

LoudMouth

That's par for the course for almost ALL politicians. Do as I say, not as I do. They are the biggest hypocrites you will find in any segment of society. They know what is best, and that is telling us what to do, and then tax/fine us if we don't. Of course when they screw up whether they are guilty or not hinges on what the definition of "is" is. We need to throw them all out and start over with non life-time politicians running this country with 4 year term limits on them all.

JusttheTruth

This is the "do as I say, not as I do" administration. There are no shortage of examples. This is just one.

boo

LoudMouth...SPOT ON!!! Truer words were never spoken.

Lorenz Szabo

Awesome, shouldn't he have no choice to eat those but be forced to eat salad instead? Oh, wait, he is the president he is intelligent enough to choose wheres the average American should be told what to eat!

Mooseknuckle

He is the worst president we have ever had. I have no clue why people feel for his BS. It won't happen twice!

Hamptons dude

I wonder how manu cigarettes he's gonna sneak smoke after lunch?
Just another lying liar, LoudMouth got that right!!

sean

His wife spending Billions of tax payer dollars...far fetch!!!

NightOwl

ahhh. the cries of the misinformed.

Kathy

He is NOT the worst president--Bush IS the worst president ever! Anyway, Republicans have always been racist--it shows in this comments section. Losers.

Meanie

More double standard for Teflon Obama. He can do no wrong, blah blah blah. The guy is a failure as a prez. Nuff said.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments