President Obama -- This Chili Dog Tastes Ironic

6/5/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The day after his wife unveiled a new USDA guide for healthy eating, President Barack Obama stopped at Rudy's Hot Dog in Toledo, OH and scarfed down two chili dogs ... with fries.

0605_barack_obama_chili_dog_AP

Do as my wife says, not as I do ...

Marc

I vote for choice #3. The Amazon bitch should mind her own business and not tell anyone what they should do outside her own family. What the hell are her qualifications anyway as a nutritionist?

Puckett

It's rather amusing that the President can't even do something as All-American as stopping in a Toledo hot dog joint and ordering a couple of all American Chili Dogs without being vilified for it because his wife promotes healthy eating, during a time when obesity is in fact epidemic in our country.

Such is politics...

You think Michelle Obama is out of line trying to encourage our children to eat a healthier diet? Not forcing them but trying to teach them something besides "stuff whatever you want down your gullet and as much as you want so long as it tastes good."

Just go to the CDC and play the obesity slide show map of the United States. Notice how much f&cking fatter each states population has gotten since the 1980s?

By NOT trying to educate children to eat healthier we are condemning many of them to a life of obesity and diabetes. I don't support any of that legislative crap to tax or regulate "obesity foods" but we don't even freakin' try to teach our kids anything about diet anymore.

I mean really. Be glad Michelle Obama is focusing her attention on something good like this. Trust me that liberal bitch could be doing much more harm with her influence if she wanted too. Be glad she's chosen this subject to occupy her time as first lady.

John Smith

Kathy says, "Republicans have always been racist"

My response: Yeah, that's why the first Republican President ever fought against black slavery, while his Democratic counterpart tried to stop him.

Puckett

jaydub75 13 minutes ago
Thats how the democrat's roll do as I say not as I do

----

Kind of like todays so-called Republicans who preach fiscal conservatism but spend, spend, spend like drunken Democrats! lol

---------------------------------------------

John Smith 4 minutes ago
Kathy says, "Republicans have always been racist"

----

Your just highlighting how much the party has changed for the worst since then... because today's so-called Republicans don't think to kindly of black folk.

Not saying they're all racists but those types are certainly welcomed within the party.

Rob

If the Rep. are racist that is still better then what Obama is doing. I would rather have a racist running things right or should I say better then Obama or the Dems running it into the ground. In this day and age you can get around the racist things but you can't get around making people pay for health Ins. even if they don't want it and if they don't get it you tax them or fine them for not getting it. I see the Doc. about once a year and it cost me 86 $ per vistit and if I don't get the Ins then I will have to pay 800 $ a year thanks to Obama now thats looking out for me, costing me 700$ a year for no reason.

Cartman

Do as I say, not as my wife says.

Love Obama or you are a racist, that's how it works. No other choice. Me, I'm racist.

iraida

so freaken what he ate 2 chili dogs & fries whippie f***** do. stop hating on Obama.

CountryGal

What a joke Bush was ten times better than this guy. Atleast Bush actually WORKED. This idiot vacations and goes out to eat. Oh and people saying Repubs are racist, does that include Martin Luther King Jr? He was a Republican you crackheads.

HumanNature

Hamptons dude 3 hours ago

This idiot is the biggest hypocrite ever elected! A Muslim eating pork?

YOU NEED TO STOP SPREADING LIES!!!!

THE PREZ IS NOT MUSLIM!!!

SO, WHAT IF HE EAT A CHILLI DOG AND FRIES!!!

NO BIG DEAL!!!

CountryGal

Yeah love him or you're racist. I think we know who the racist ones are. It's becoming very apparent. Don't forget homeboy is half white. Hahahaha!

dynahog

FUNNY. Seeing him eat a Dog with his shirt sleeves rolled up makes you wonder if this was just another camera opportunity for liberal press that won't ask him about his long form certificate of live birth that he had posted on the White House website last month.

The question is does he know, and when did he know it, that the short and long form certificats of live birth are FAKE or FORGERIES committed by person or persons unknown. Whenever there are more than one person involved, it spells Conspiracy.

So tell me when TMZ will take opportunity and shout out questions about his FAKE (FORGED) Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth? The Governor of Hawaii earlier this year said publicly he asked State personnel for a copy of Obama's COLB and they said there was none to be found.

---
Meanwhile the Media was following Sarah Palin's bus tour everywhere they went. They were unhappy when Sarah snuck out of her hotel to go meet with Donald Trump where he and Sarah went to a Pizza place for lunch, with Sarah's parents and whomever.

The best Reporters could do is accusing Sarah and The Donald of bad manners because they had their Pizzas using a knife and fork.

>> I guess the Dog Photo of Obama means everyone has to be a SLOB when eating in public. So Pizza has to be eaten by holdin it in your hands and having it mess your face and you then slobber and drull all over. I guess Sarah and The Donald were supposed to wipe their hands on their clothing too.

CountryGal

Repubs are racists, so Herman Cain, Condi Rice, Martin Luther King Jr, were all racists. The race card doesn't help you anymore idiots. It's been way over used and people are sick of it. Only whites are racists huh?

Puckett

Rob less than a minute ago

---

Not that i support unfunded mandates like mandatory insurance with penalties for those who don't subscribe...But when you do finally show up at the hospital with a major medical need, that cost's oh say a paltry $30K for surgery on your broken ankle, your gonna pay that bill in full, and promptly too, right?

Yeah that's what i thought... you ain't going to pay sh*t out of pocket when you get a $30K bill. Your gonna take the hit on your credit report instead of f*ck paying your bill. Which is part of the reason a broken ankle can run you $30K in medical bills. because dead beats like you don't pay their bills.

CarneyIsGod

Give him a break, isn't he allowed to give himself a little treat? After all, he's the president, working for 50 states and over 100 million people. If there wasn't Obama, there'd still be Osama.

brown dynamite

@CountryGal: Bush was ten times better huh? Tell that to those of us who got stuck in the Middle East for a year at a time looking for WMD's with shoddy equipment and poor leadership that got many of my friends killed. How about those people that lost their jobs under his watch.

I'm not going to say the guy didn't do some good in office, his leadership after 9/11 was great, but I'm not delusional either. Bush and his administration did as much if not more lying to the American people than Obama could ever do. And it cost thousands of AMERICAN LIVES.

I can't even blame him 100% for this, after all I did vote for him twice believing his BS. Nice try on your argument, next time bring some facts.