Rep. Weiner

YES, the Penis Bulge is Mine

6/6/2011 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NY Congressman Anthony Weiner just confessed ... he IS the owner of the penis in the infamous  underwear pic and accidentally posted it on Twitter while trying to send it to another woman -- and he WON'T be resigning.

Rep Weiner

Weiner addressed the media in Manhattan this afternoon to take responsibility for the picture -- telling reporters, "The picture was of me, and I sent it" ... and he planned to send it to another woman.

The congressman says he will not resign from office because of the scandal -- and plans to return to his work following the conference.

As for his explanation, Weiner says he accidentally posted the pic to his Twitter account last month -- panicked when he realized what he did ... and falsely claimed he had been hacked.

"At the end of the day ... I lied because I was embarrassed."

Weiner adds, "I take full responsibility for my actions ... I have made terrible mistakes. I have not been honest with myself, my family , and my constituents."

According to Weiner, he engaged in several "inappropriate conversations" online -- and exchanged sexually explicit photos with "at least six women."

Weiner adds, "I have never met with these women, nor have had physical relationships at any time."

Weiner says he and his wife don't have plans to split over the controversy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TMZgossip

"Hey Honey, guess what I did on facebook & twitter"

Ih8Taxes

Yup, he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar but everything is OK because he apologized. Riiiight...

Trish

By the look of that thing I don't think it was the cookie jar his hand was in.....

rodney

what a weiner!!!!!!

Sonya in Tx

As a person who grew up on Long Island, I'm still on team Anthony. It takes a real man to stand up and take responsibility for what he's done.

No underage women, no trannies, no chidlren......he'll move on from this. And I'm proud that he apologized and will do better by his wife.

anony

Keep it in your pants, Weiner!
Another guy cybersexting!
For shaaaaaaaame....(yawn).

sara

His poor wife.

What is it with these sleazy politicians married to beautiful women cheating? They don't realize that their lucky to have the wife that they do?

He was just married...like less than a year ago. His wife is gorgeous. She should leave the jerk. If he's done this already--there's no hope for the marriage.

cody

did anyone else here Benji form the Howard Stern show yelling out questions?
there was a question if the Congressman supported Arnold's love-child.
And a question at the very end asking if his penis was fully erect in the picture.

love the stern show!

HMMMM

When was he honest? When he said his account was hacked? When he said it wasn't him? When he admitted the "bulge" was him? Whe he said that he sent it to one woman, and was going to send it to six others? When was it? He is going to stay in office? Good luck with that, let me know how that works for you, Weiner. And this is how our tax dollars are spent, so some wienie can send disgusting pics of himself out. PIG

x

ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE HIM IN OUR POLITICS.

x

ONCE AGAIN A LYING POLITICIAN. IF YOU LIE IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE YOU LIE IN OTHER MATTERS. S***. NO MORALS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE MEN WHO THINK THEY CAN DO ANYTHING. HIS WIFE SHOULD DITCH HIM. TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS EVIDENTLY.

Puckett

I hope he doesn't resign. Everyone lies when they're embarrassed about something sexual. Big deal, par for the course, happens every day.

JD

He don't know if the women were o****e or if they were even women. its the internet...perv.

Trish

To sarah - it's not just politicians, it's men period. It's just the famous ones who get caught because no one cares about a regular joe down the street doing the exact same thing.

Keedee

Appears to me, sex has nothing to do with love as I really believe this man (Weiner) loves his wife. It's been my experience that men are just able to separate the two.

People of NY, let Weiner stay in office!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments