Gerard Butler

Gives Jessica Biel a Ride

6/6/2011 6:28 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jessica Biel jumped on the rumored hookup bandwagon by wrapping her arms around Hollywood womanizer Gerard Butler while on a motorcycle this weekend.

0606_butler_biel_notorcycle_launch
The cool riders played it safe by wearing protection as they rode down the Pacific Coast Highway.

While neither has confirmed the relationship, Biel's ex Justin Timberlake has been linked to everyone from Olivia Wilde, Ashley Olsen and Mila Kunis.

CriticAl

LMAO! That is the stupidest looking helmet I've ever seen.

tdave

Kazoo! All growed up.

tdave

That helmet makes him look like Kazoo from the Flinstones - "all growed up"

Isaiah

I'm sure Gerard has given out plenty of rides in his time.

South Beach

Don't see hooking up with this whore o*****uy as an improvement. He's nasty. Pass.

BT

Sorry I know helmets are "being safe" but BAD TO THE BONE and those helmets... it's laughable.

Lisa

She just ruined Gerard for me. Thanks Jessica. Nasty!

PFG

Anyone hooking up with the boy Justin Timberlake is really needy and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Now, Gerard Butler is doing fine, sets his priorities to what he prefers while capturing female attention all over the globe. Obviously, Jessica needs attention after hooking up with the boy, and as I see it, she's been on the downhill slide out of favoritism for a while now. She's got no acting chops, no unique skill in bringing $$$ and no really attractive other than "lips" that guys prefer to google at wantingly, but she is a dime for a even dozen.

Good luck you two with finding the right one...it's not likely gonna be here!

RBE

just out of curiousity, but what harley model are they riding?

RBE

just out of curiousity, but what harley are they riding?

Shoeless Violinist

Interesting....I happen to know for a fact that Gerard Butler is a womanizer. I am the Shoeless Violinist and if you don't know who that is, google me. Gerard used me for publicity for his last flop, the Bounty Hunter. I thought at the time (naive I suppose) that it was a romantic kiss.

Haha. Glad I kept my mouth shut. My novel is set for press this summer/fall, hope you all will read it. Glad I'm not publicly linked to that skank!

Oh...one more thing, I believe in empowering WOMEN....girls, I learned from that *******!

Phil

Dont really care about either of them but damn dude has good taste in Harleys...

Fresh Celtic Lass

I've got a bigger Harley in my garage that needs a rider. C'mon over Mr Butler, any time. ~call me loverly

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3