Timberlake and Mila Kunis

Genital Grope on MTV

6/6/2011 6:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He felt her up ... she felt him down -- and it all happened live on MTV.
060611_justin_mila_v2_still
Moments after Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis walked out to present the first award of the night at the MTV Movie Awards ... JT copped a feel of Mila's breasts.

In the spirit of, "You touch mine, I'll touch yours" ... Mila then put her hand in Justin's crotch ... and the two stood awkwardly for a couple of seconds, while millions of jealous people sat and stared.

Mila eventually read the line, "And the winner for Best Male Performance is ..."

JT quipped, "I think we just found that out."

gayle

Why do i have the feeling that's not the first time he's felt that chick up????????????????

northern gypsy

yikes...just finished reading reese witherspoon comments...
then i come across this...it's not clever or funny...it's boring !!!
unlike R.W. these two are clueless when it comes to entertainment...

Kelly

BOO! I like them both, Justin is wicked funny and Mila is hot and seems really down to Earth, but again, the whole sex thing is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over done that it isn't even scandalous any more. They both could have kept some integrity and done something funny.

TheHOLETruth

WOW, LOOK WE'RE WE HAVE EVOLVED, A MAN CAN GRAB AND SQUEEZE A WOMAN'S BOOBS IN PUBLIC AND A WOMAN CAN GRAB A MAN'S PENIS [IF SHE CAN FIND IT]... BOY OH BOY... THIS IS THE DAWNING OF A NEW ERA... WHAT WILL MTV THINK OF NEXT, THAT'S SHOCKING, CRUDE, DISGUSTING AND "FUNNY" [UGH]

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE ROOM FULL OF IMBECILES LAUGHING THEIR SIMPLETON HEADS OFF. "Hey man that'll be really funny, people are going to really laugh and be shocked, ou, ou... and it'll be in TMZ and folks will be pissed."

"NICE"

MusicMaven

Dayum! That's the kinda desperate thing B-D Listers do, to GET noticed. Both should be WELL beyond a vulgar stunt like this!

Unfunny...unseemly...unbecoming.

Joe

No class. But, what do expect from these two? Next, a sex tape?

rwgun

I'm surprised at how many cranky old folks were watching the MTV awards... or did you only read the article for a reason to complain? Read your comments. Next you'll be yelling for the kids to stay off your lawn. Sheesh!

Kathy

What is it about Justin Timberlake? Just who does he appeal to? He looks like a 12 year old and now he acts like one.

jerry

hi, you're on tmz criticizing celebs... it's unfortunate. They're on TV.... on the radio... in movies... they don't really have to strive for attention, it's in the DNA of the MTV genre, including the movie awards, to do outlandish things to gain a laugh and further appeal to your career. stop hating every chance you get on every little thing someone does... so they felt each other up... who gives a ****

Kifferslady

It was like a frat house joke. Crass, rude, classless and unnecessary. The dumbest thing I've ever witnessed. What is wrong with those 2?? Are they thick in the head?

idrathernotsay

I have always thought of Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis highly. In my eyes they are sophisticated people who are rarely in the middle of a scandal. BUT yesterday, Timberlake and Kunis went too far. Timberlake has been one of my favorite ever since his 'N Sync days and I have nothing but respect for him. But yesterday, it was almost as if he was a horny teenage boy. Having him grope Kunis like that, too me, degraded Kunis. And as for Kunis, I have always respected her as an actress, and by letting Timberlake do that to her it showed that male dominance is still part of today's world. If it were someone else, who had respect for herself and her body, she would have turned around and slapped Timberlake across the face. I still love them both but yesterday they both showed their unclassy side and it just went too far.

Joao

Justin Timberlake rips Janet Jackson dress, who get's blamed? Janet Jackson... now he grabs a woman's boobs [pretty disgraceful-I'd like to believe her parents are mortified, I'd like to think that-probably not]... Ultimately, he'll be exonerated and the heat will come down on her for garbing his crotch and trying to find his penis.

That's he's bland in the looks department, is of no interest to me, but that the media is always hyping him as this "hunk"... AND THE PUBLIC JUST DRINKS THE KOOL-AID AND SAY..

..."HE'S HOT"

He looks like somebody you'd meet at one of those quick oil change outfits

Carl

When I read this I thought it was some spontaneous thing, but that was just a pre-planned thing that was done for shock value. Of course, when you plan it ahead of time it isn't all that shocking.

marknyc

nothing comes for free in the show business. they follow a script and their publicists try to find any trick to keep them alive and make money

karen

If you heard their comments BEFORE their actions, you would see how funny their actions were! Come on, it's the MTV awards for God's sake! You have to EXPECT some outrageous happenings!!!