« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Razor Ramon -- Wanna Buy My Wrestling Stuff???

6/7/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since he was hospitalized for heart complications, former wrestling superstar Scott Hall -- aka Razor Ramon -- is facing the public ... in the hopes of selling one of his most treasured belongings.

2010_touchest_pitchman_ex

Hall tells TMZ he's hoping to sell the iconic N.W.O. leather vest he wore during his epic Wrestlemania 18 battle with Stone Cold Steve Austin back in 2002.

The wrestler tells us he's not just getting rid of the item for the money -- because the vest was just "collecting dust" in his Florida home and he wants it to go to someone who will appreciate it.

As we previously reported, Hall was hospitalized in April after collapsing during a wrestling event in Massachusetts. Doctors later chalked up the incident to a complication with Hall's prescribed medication.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Chyna might be interested in using those in her "films"

phil

need a little more oxy help me out

Whamo

Another one ready to drop from roid abuse. All of them will die early.

Xpac

15 years ago I might have blown you for that. Nowadays? Pay me $50 and I made **** on it and sma***** in your face. **** you, you crack head wop.

Jafo Fubar

Real quick, he may have done roids off and on, but compare him to Hogan, Luger, Savage, British Bulldog, etc he was nothing. His problem was always the bottle and the wife. His life went down more when he developed heart problems. Was he "icon" status? No. But he was talented enough to carry that "machismo" storyline for three/four years before it got old.Plus he helped bolster wrestling as a whole with the "outsiders" thing. Wish him well.

Jafo Fubar

Btw "X-pac" wop is a slam on Italians. Next to "dago", it's their n-word. Keep your stereotypes straight. Razor was Cuban. Scott Hall dose not sound European/Mediterranean to me. Go play a banjo.

Tyler

Scott Hall hasn't been known by Razor Ramon since 1996...a 15 year old reference? Interesting choice.

jamie

where is he selling this at? i cant find it anywhere!

Sab

u almost had it all what a loser & sorry ass father u are Scott Hall

Nate

Can Someone e-mail me and let me know where i can buy this?

Mike

TMZ must be full of WWF/E fans only, because last time I checked, he was known as Scott Hall and hasn't been Razor Ramon since 1996. Do your homework you ****ty excuses for journalists!

K.C.

SAD just SAD.

Anonymous

Evette Villarreal's boyfriend Vince will cheat on her. Evette Villarreal will dump Vince for a male client of New Horizons workshop at her age 21 and please call New Horizons at (818)-894-9301. Scott Hall will kick and beat the **** of Vince for good. Evette Villarreal is a plain-looking fat pig. I'm anonymou*****e have Vince watch every move that I make. Vince gets way too jealous. I hate being watched,interrupted,interfered,inconvenice,negioating and Vince but out and stay out of my business.

Thomas Wilson

Call me in Safety Harbor and let me know you are still kicking---you have the number, Tom