« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq -- Go-Karting Into Retirement

6/6/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaq got a head start on his retirement -- the 7'1" NBA legend wedged himself into a tiny go-kart in Tennessee recently ... and sped around a BADASS race track with his girlfriend Hoopz.

0603_shaq_go_karts_launch_EX
It's just like that episode of "The Simpsons" where Nelson laughs at the tall guy in the tiny car -- not that we think Shaq looks ridiculous or anything ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sonia

Shut the front door!! Shaq is dating hoopz? No wonder people do reality shows! WHAT THE CA-CHING???

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Yeah, it must be rough............And don't give me this crap that he worked hard for it. Most of us work our asses off no matter what, w/o perks because we were not as fortunate to have a natural talent for something we love. I don't want to hear a complaint uttered from his mouth! I was a single mom, who had 2 major surgeries in less than 6 months and could only split the 6 month disability up to cover part of each one and then go gack to work early. other than that< I'm not bitter! :)

Undecided

practice makes perfect. Free throws are easy to make in in the hoop

JimmyCrapCorn

Grow the EFF up and take care of your kids instead of going to amusement parks with Flava Flav's sloppy seconds.

Gross.

No wonder Shaunie dumped your big ass.

bunny

He and Hoopz are officially dating? Well, he has wonderful taste in women. That woman has hit the jackpot. Screw Real and Flavor Flav!

Ari

Amusement park? So NATURALLY he took his kids ...??????

NightOwl

I wonder if his kids would have liked that.

janet

I bet his kids love seeing pics of dad having so much fun without them...NOT

OooooNooo!

At least he smart enough not to try driving a jet ski or imported racing motorcycle. . . .if you know what I mean.

static

If she'd do Flavor Flav she'd do anybody....with money.

McG

At first I thought he was in Prius.

joe

he sure does know how to have fun! http://www.lynnaluvers.com/2011/06/shaq-was-lynnas-first.html

crzbaby420

how does shaq like flavor flav's sloppy 2nds 3rd 4th etc.hoopz you are nasty.

parts for go kart

Go Kart Kits make a great project if you are buying one to build ago kart to your own specs. If you are buying a
go-kart kit to savemoney then you are probably better off buying a complete ready to rungo kart as buying new cheap
go kart kits and the engine, clutch etc and payingshipping on all of them will work out about the same price if you
know where to shop.