'Lost' Creator to January Jones:

You Suck at Acting!

6/7/2011 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another Hollywood bigshot is ripping January Jones in public -- this time, "Lost" co-creator Damon Lindelof went after the actress for "sucking" at her role in the new X-Men flick.

0607_january_jones_BN_03

Lindelof went to his Twitter page the other day and went off on Jones -- who plays Emma Frost in "X-Men: First Class" ... writing, "Emma Frost's THREE mutant powers: Telepathy, Transformation to Solid Diamond and last but not least, Sucking at Acting."

Just last month, Zach Galifianakis went after Jones in public -- claiming she was a total A-hole to him at a party the first time they met.

LB

LOL, heard many people say her acting sucks.

CelebJustice

BWHAHAA!!! did you actually call Zach Galifianakis a Hollywood bigshot??? lmao... this idiot is just a fat fish in a big pond.

misty

All you have to do is watch the SNL she hosted. OMG, she was the worst host and actor/actress. They could have had a wooden cardboard cut out and inserted the words and it would have been better. I could not believe she had done so bad and Taylor Swift acted circles around her when she was host. One of the worst actresses ever.

wasted days and wasted nights

Hatin' on the pretty girl is just revenge of the videographers.

Fat hand puppet

Hey now ... lets not get vindictive.

jeff

Revenge of the Nerds

AA

Isn't that a picture of Monica Potter?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he must have tweeted a picture of himself in his underwear to her and she laughed

jxtr

A lot of these actresses, like January Jones, are overrated. I do not understand the hype around these actresses, or why the media reports on them. There are lot of other talented actresses that make less money and do not get the free media attention.

Rodney

She was just T N A. Could have found a dozen other actresses to play the role. I would have started at the Spirahmint Rhino in La and Worked my way to Scores in New York...

Pongo

I don't get her appeal at all. She's attractive, but not drop dead gorgeous and she's NOT a great actress. More and more it sounds like she is also not a very nice person, she's been caught in blatant lies and she's rude and narcissistic, so what's exactly does she have going for her?

Chris S

I agree with him, heck Megan Fox is a better actress.

I don't believe I just called Megan Fox a actress. Facepalm

Sandra

No matter if it's the truth, I suggest bad mouthing is less than stellar!!!

Bubba

I think Lindelof another ******* and won't even bother to explain to him why I think so. I don't want to overload his brains.

lynden

Zach...you're just upset because Jones didn't treat you like she wanted to screw you. What you did publicly is classless. YOu should be fired for your antics! Douche bag!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments