Donald Trump

Anthony Weiner is a

'PSYCHO'

6/7/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump just RIPPED Rep. Anthony Weiner into pieces -- calling the Congressman a "psycho" ... who "should never ever be allowed to run for office again."

0607_trump_launch_bn

Trump released the video moments ago on his YouTube page -- it's brutal.

C

I agree with Donald Trump. By the way, I caught my husband behaving much the same as Weiner. He is now my ex-husband. One of the many females he had been communicating with for over a year was an employee at a Oakland, California pre-school. Another female, was a co-worker of his and was a special education teacher (the ex-wife of a cop) who was from Yorba Linda. She was employed by the Orange (Calif) School District. It is our responsibility to protect children from perverts. With so many people out of work these days, let the perverts taste the proof of their pudding.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

paigehop less than a minute ago I have to admit, I have a massive crush this man!

and i must admit.....your whoring taste is up your azz!

paigehop

All crushing aside, however, he is the man to get us out of the financial doom we're in. Trump is one of the world's most successful business men and the cajones to tackle world affairs. I hope to everything he jumps into the race. I will absolutely vote for him and attempt to persuade everyone I know to do the same!

en Todo Momento!!

the donald needs to clean up his office!! that place is A MESS!! geeze, no wonder where all the money went lost.

PRO US

We should believe Trump. Takes ones to know one.

Buckaroobonzai

I use to love trump. Over the last few months I've grown to hate him, but I agree with everything he says in this video

Jj

Ride that 15 minutes of former Republican nomination ticket run wave, Trump.

paigehop

@fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff: "f" off! ;)

Cujeaux

Why would Trump contribute to a democrat anyway? Doesn't he realize he's been posing as a republican?

Cindy

People in glass houses, er, mansions.....

lindsey

I actually agree, except on the "psycho" part. Weiner is a complete idiot and is pretty damn ****y to think it shouldn't affect his position, but psycho is a little overboard. And to people complaining about Trump's wealth, which I'm not sure how that's related... everyone in politics practically has endless money. So whats the difference?

Gloria

For once, Trump and I agree on something. What is all the "weiner mania" about anyway? It's really nothing that
the rest of the politicians aren't doing. Let's investigate Arnold and see what he did with all the Caleefornia taxpayer bucks!

sunny

What is all that crap in that office in the background? This is the office of a rich person? Junky furniture, picture frames, etc. Just sayin'.

lavendar60

TMZ, this wins the prize for BEST headline of the day!!

Trump is a dufus, as is Weiner, but you have to admit, TRUMP ROASTS THE WEINER is good!!! :-)

Jackie

@Samantha....I truly agree with you. Guys are freaks.....The net is full of people with higher sex drive. If his wife was giving him what he wanted, then he wouldn't be online playing. MEN ARE MEN. Women we try harder to hide our desires....lol....we at least most do.