Guess Who This Little Guy Turned Into!

6/7/2011 5:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before he was an actor on one of TV's hottest shows -- he was just another kid growing up in Canada. Can you guess who he is?!

0607_welcome_baby_launch

Dakota Fanning Graduates High School!

Dakota Fanning can add something new to her already impressive resume: High school graduate!

0607_welcome_GRAD_launch
The "Twilight" star put on her cap and gown and joined her Campbell Hall classmates yesterday at the Walt Disney Hall in Downtown Los Angeles for their graduation.

Despite starring in one of the biggest movie franchises ever, the 17-year-old actress lived a pretty normal life at the private school -- where she was named homecoming queen, homecoming princess and was a cheerleader.

She's planning on attending NYU in the fall.

Gerard Butler Gives Jessica Biel a Ride

Jessica Biel jumped on the rumored hookup bandwagon by wrapping her arms around Hollywood womanizer Gerard Butler while on a motorcycle this weekend.

0606_butler_biel_notorcycle_launch
The cool riders played it safe by wearing protection as they rode down the Pacific Coast Highway.

While neither has confirmed the relationship, Biel's ex Justin Timberlake has been linked to everyone from Olivia Wilde, Ashley Olsen and Mila Kunis.

Lady Gaga Honored at CFDA Awards in NYC

For Lady Gaga, it is easy being green!

0607_welcome_GAGA_launch
The stylish singer showed up to the 2011 Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Awards last night in NYC wearing a short green bob -- and still managed to take home the Fashion Icon Award.

The 25-year-old arrived to the high-fashion event with her sister Natali Germanotta, who showed us what Gaga would probably look like if it wasn't for her far-out personal style.

Beachin' Man Bods -- Guess Who!

If you're looking to turn up the heat this holiday weekend -- try matching these pecs and abs with their hot celebrity owners!

0527_guess_who_launch_v3
These six-packs are calorie free!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Warning: The following photos have hidden differences added into them that can become highly addictive... please view at your own risk.

0603_DIFFERENCE_LAUNCH_V2

**HINT -- There are THREE subtle differences in the above photographs!**

Shaq -- Go-Karting Into Retirement

Shaq got a head start on his retirement -- the 7'1" NBA legend wedged himself into a tiny go-kart in Tennessee recently ... and sped around a BADASS race track with his girlfriend Hoopz.

0603_shaq_go_karts_launch_EX
It's just like that episode of "The Simpsons" where Nelson laughs at the tall guy in the tiny car -- not that we think Shaq looks ridiculous or anything ...

RebeccaE

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions.

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they
can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is ( HTTP://tinyurl.com/AuctionShopping )

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Amanda

I knew it was Cory the MINUTE it popped up on my aol homepage!!! <333 love that guy

Marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions.

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is Http://bit.ly/savedbig

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Marthana

Worlds first Weight loss and Anti-aging product.

One solution for both problems. This worked for me. Try it and get your confidence back.

Im 38…but I look like I’m 28 After I used many products for weight loss and Anti-aging I finally found this
( HTtp://Bit.ly/weizhz ) The Worlds First Anti-Aging and Weight Loss Supplement! I Lost weight in the first 10 days! .

I am vexed with all products and finally used this and within trial period i was able to look like 28 years old. Get your FREE 30 day trial today! My hubby was surprised by the way it worked for me. Breakthrough Anti-Aging Formula 30 Day Risk Free Trial! Lifting Spheres and QuSomes – quickly firms, lifts out wrinkles and brightens within days, revealing the soft, smooth and sexy skin you deserve. There’s no irritation, burning, chemical side effects or other harsh results. Just fast and effective age defiance. Only pay for shipping and handling just $7

Try this and move forward and have guaranteed results

Get your confidence back with this.

Mr E

Looking for signups to a great new website! Its called Daily Referral and it works similar to Groupon. Just need a name, password and zipcode to start recieving great deals in your local area! Thanks! http://www.DailyReferral.com/signup/r48467

Teresa

You would think in a story about high school graduations, they would use "congratulatins" correctly and spell it correctly.

jaba

OK, I looked up and answer and still don't know who the hell he is! What, is everyone a "star" these days?

Will

I agree with Teresa that TMZ should spell "Congratulations" correctly, but so should she when correcting them! :-)

Will

I agree with Teresa, TMZ should spell "Congratulations" correctly, but so should she when she's correcting them! :-)

scott

With all due respect, who are you hiring to write for you? Do you realize how dumb it looks for your authors to misspell Congratulations? .....DUH....CongraDulations? Come on....you are losing your legitimacy our here.

ron

Marthana and RebeccaE-- what is a Loews gift card?? How are free comments going to sell anything if you can't even spell them correctly. In case you don't realize it, you lose all credibility.

TJ

Welcome to TMZ where you can count on seeing nothing but articles about people you've never heard of or people you wish you had never heard of.

TJ

Me

Ok folks...any person with half a brain would know that the spelling of ConGRADUATIONS here was intentional..it's a play on the words congratulations and graduation.. DUH!

Bobby

Can't sing. . .can't dance. . can't act. . .too bad he lost his looks, too!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments