Khloe K

MAJOR Nip Slip on 'Fox & Friends'

6/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian appeared on "Fox & Friends" for just over 6 minutes this morning ... with her right nipple in FULL VIEW the entire time!!!

Khloe Kardashian Nip Slip

Khloe was wearing a black shirt with see-thru material around the sleeves and part of her chest area -- and during the interview, her boob slipped into the see-thru section for all to see.

Nobody on the set seemed to notice -- but tons of viewers did ... and they bombarded Khloe's Twitter account with messages about the nip slip.

After the interview -- Khloe tweeted back ... saying, "I had a nip slip and I loved it!"  She added, "Thank God! I f**king love nipples!!!!"

me

all thi*****e? when she is SUPER RICH? WOW that's the problem with most Americans. always worried about other people and not their own. Don't hate when she is there and your not! I dont care for the chick but I don't hate on people that are way above where I am.

JTM

Wow. Unbelievable that no one behind the scenes at Fox caught that for that long. Fox should be ashamed.

**So sad that there are so many mean-spirited comments out there.

** Even worse is her response to this mishap.

metro

fat disgusting pig

LISA

She has to be the UGLIEST of the K sisters and two little sisters, should stop going by Kardashian...since their Dad is Bruce Jenner.

Khloe also is getting to be even more bossy and pushy than their Mother, Kris. That's THAT'S a lot of bossy !!!!

She reminds me of a transvestite MAN.

Gabriel

You're all at fault because it'*****ers that make a person infamous. Also, FOX is a crappy news organization that exists purely to promote itself and so has no problem spoon feeding this junk to you when, judging by the money and ratings, you asked for it. If you don't like her, start paying as little attention as possible. You can't tear down a celebrity, it just makes them more famous.

LISA

Most of the things they do anyway are STAGED...I feel for the poor men in their lives. They obviously like the media attention.

They have one smart Mama who blinks dollar signs. She has greatly capitalized on her ex-husband's FAME in being one of the attorneys for O.J. Simpson, when we got to know him, being on everyone's TV day in and day out for the Simpson murder trial.

Before Robert Kardashian became a household name, who would even have heard of all of these "K" women ??? Kris Kardashian should go down as being one of the best businesswomen in history who has sold her daughter's for any price she can get and teaching them how to do it along the way.

I agree with so many...the "Nip Slip" was all planned.

Wanda Bradford

Well things do happen and truthfully with so much going on with the economy so what **** do happens, and beleive me she didn't attention for that to happen it is a mistake. And hell no she is not fat are over weight who wants a pencil to hug and lay besides go girl do your thang.

whitney

i give props for khloe and the way she handled the situation. i love her because she is hilarious and all you people making fun of her are wrong and karma will get back at you for your hurtful words.

kay

The only way Khloe can get any attention apparently is to flash her private parts. Too bad no one would look at her nipples otherwise, which are attached to all that repulsive fat.

Thank you FOX for more 'family values' reportage. *puke*

Rental Metard

The wookie in me is a little turned on RRRRrrrrrr!
But still the really hot ones have yet to come o****e.

whitney

i love the way khloe handled this situation. highly doubtful she did this on purpose so all of you writers with your hateful and hurtful words will have karma cming after you sooner than later.

Moises Cordero

Not surprised by this behavier what are these sisters famous for anyway.trailer park trash

Cathleen

Who gives a s***! Its a nipple, we all have them so why is it a big deal?

Jennifer

Ok, this has nothing to do with her weigh. WHY IN THE HECK DO YOU ALL HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYONE'S WEIGH ALL THE DANG TIME!?!?! For crying out loud. She is a beautiful girl. She's a little heavy, but she definately isn't FAT. And to the person who wrote the comment about her marrying that basketball player. Did you ever stop to think, um maybe HE LOVES HER. And um some guys like bigger women, even bigger than her. And that's just FINE. Not everyone is freakin perfect. She's not, I'm not, and I know for dang sure you all are not. Normally I don't complain on things like this. But I am so sick and tired of people making fun of people just because there a little bit heavy. Dang. Stick to the topic, and quit being so mean. I'm sure this thing was an accident.

malibu

the kardashians are simply pari******on without the money and class.....prostitutes for the camera.