Khloe K

MAJOR Nip Slip on 'Fox & Friends'

6/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian appeared on "Fox & Friends" for just over 6 minutes this morning ... with her right nipple in FULL VIEW the entire time!!!

Khloe Kardashian Nip Slip

Khloe was wearing a black shirt with see-thru material around the sleeves and part of her chest area -- and during the interview, her boob slipped into the see-thru section for all to see.

Nobody on the set seemed to notice -- but tons of viewers did ... and they bombarded Khloe's Twitter account with messages about the nip slip.

After the interview -- Khloe tweeted back ... saying, "I had a nip slip and I loved it!"  She added, "Thank God! I f**king love nipples!!!!"

O-C Guy

I thought the picture was of a U.C.L.A defensive tackle . . . not a woman.

karlew

lol she's a chunky one. Surprised the censors didn't catch that

Chia

Please don't put fat, ugly skanks crying out of help on your page first thing in the morning. Made me throw up.

Kathy

This girl is a pig. A rich pig. Pathetic.

Amber

You people are just hateful... At least she can joke about it! And no she is not a beast, that's just frickin mean!

Paulie

Who watches any of the Kardashian reality shows? I'm so curious to know who their fan base would be, I can't stand to even see a picture, let alone watch them in "real" life...they must have viewers if their show is still on the air...but who? All I hear i*****red towards them...so who are the idiots that like the show and actually watch it? Why are they still significant? Same goes for Jersey Shore...who??!!!

Stephanie

These comments are so mean. Hope karma treats you all as you deserve.

Accidents happen. Good girl Khloe - you handled it well.

Rebecca4703

Haters! Khloe has fab friends and family, money, and a hottie husband! She is hilarious and original, which is lacking in all of these comments.

JimmyCrapCorn

Khloe is the coolest Kardashian. And FOX sucks.

Shane D.

You gotta hand it to this chick... She's knows how to have fun.....

Dana

I also don't understand all of the hateful comments. I like Khloe and think she is probably the smartest person in that family. Sure, she has a little extra meat on her bones, but in a nation where obesity is an epidemic, she is actually healthier than most! She did good catching a nice hubby like Lamar, and most of you are just jealous!

Sociopaths are Sad

Khloe is like the ghetto version of MISS PIGGY.

Ghetto Khloe is how MISS PIGGY would look if MISS PIGGY got fat and ugly.

What a fat ugly bitch.

SantaFeJack

Their fan base, you ask? I think it's prepubescent girls. Same ones who follow Paris. They see the clothes and jewels and houses...

Holly

Hum....Those Kardashian diet pills are really working

Cheryl Cole

"MAJOR Nip Slip"
are you guys 11 or something?