MC Hammer

When Insane Clowns Attack

6/7/2011 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MC Hammer has a better chance of surviving the apocalypse than the Insane Clown Posse's annual Gathering of the Juggalos. So pay attention Hammer ... if you want to LIVE!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Scott

Na na na na can touch this.......que throwing of full water bottles I say he lasts 10 seconds.....

Scott

Dohhhhhhh one more time.....

Na na na na, na na na na "Can't" touch this. Que throwing of full water bottles, I say he lasts ten seconds.

Peace.

Puckett

Juggalo, so THAT'S what you call a thug in clown makeup.

They should start a pay per view wrestling league. People would pay good money to see these ass clowns beat on each other. lmao

NightOwl

That was too funny! I would actually like to be there to see this go down, but I prefer to not be hit with urine and feces being thrown by the undereducated in clown makeup.

Puckett

lol @ NightOwl - Thanks for the mental image, not that it isn't true but...

Jimmdog

I got news for you Hammer, the ICP sucks. Why waste your time?

Cujeaux

I hope his contract pays him in advance. The Tequila thing was suicide but this time they better be careful. ICP could get sued if they can't control their crowds.

Gwendolyn

why would anyone want to perform for people who are so rude as to try to send you to the hospital for trying to entertain them. I believe that some people that go to these concerts go not because they are fans but because they feel they can 'get away with' assaulting people. and of course there are fans that love to be violent. why aren't the police staked out at these concerts to arrest these people. why do they get a free pass to throw bottles and whatever at others. what message is this sending.

Gwendolyn

Music is supposed to be entertaining. it is not supposed to be a blank check excuse for violence. I am a fan of the music of Korn for example but I do not see concert goers at Korn concerts trying to put people in hospitals.

Gwendolyn

one word I have to describe the people that feel they can assualt others just because they are attending a concert and feel excited about it =s***bags-losers- enjoy jail and write me a check for when I or whomever you decided you had a free pass to assualt decides to sue you or your family. discustiing.and repeat Losers.

lala

I can actually see Vanilla Ice surviving this, cuz he fits right in in a way but dunno how McHammers gonna go, its actually an insanley good lineup for such a loser band, they should be thankful as hell to get them. ICP is pathectic and their hip hop & performances suck.

srsly

Watch out for Gamzee.

wasted days and wasted nights

Watch your head, bro.

Gwendolyn

I don't think Hammer should do it.

Daniel

This shows TMZ and you others ignorance, First off V Ice has played at the Gathering of the Juggalos for many years with no injuries. Gwendolyn you have no clue of what your talking about. Your just running your mouth out of air. Jimmdog and lala how many ICP concerts have you been to? NONE Im sure so your just blowing air too. Last year there was over 100 performers in the 4 days of the GOTJ and all you idiots hear about or talk about is 2 of them. Whos Uninformed idiots? Not all Blacks are the same, Not all Jewish are the same, Not all Whites are the same. And not ALL JUGGALOS are the same. there are some bad apples in every group. WAKE UP YOU Idiots!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments