Khloe on Nip Slip

At Least It Wasn't My VaJay!

6/8/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian says she's "not embarrassed at all" about her nip slip on "Fox & Friends" yesterday ... and last night, she told TMZ, "At least it's not my vagina, who wants to see that?" 060811_khloe_k_still_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Lyss

So let's see here, if you guy*****e on Khloe and her sisters so much why do you read the article or watch the show? I personally think it is entertaining and in my eyes Khloe is definitely not a fat pig and whatever else the commenters are saying. Leave her alone. I'm sure you guys are all ugly af anyways and you obvi have nothing better to do with your time. I hope Khloe is laughing all the way to the bank.

Max

This whole "Kardashian" thing is a great example of how LOW the society can fall. These totally NOTHING, TALENTLESS, TRASHY, ARROGANT, ATTENTION S-LUTS, really do eye blistering from every corner. The TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY FAMILY, and whoever watches them and enjoys it - a complete trash themselves. Ditto.

Alfred Tungston

Who would want to see her nasty gash, she's a dog , as well as her tramp sisters.Can there be a more useless family?

tamika

Good for her. who cares? its just a ******* nipple. why are people such prudes. get over your uncomfortable nature over nudity and human body parts...havent you seen a ******* nipple before...big ******* deal.

M

Its crazy to me how many people are making fun of her weight. Lets be realistic here people she is thinner then the "average" American woman. I would love to see what the people cracking on her look like - I am sure its not a pretty site.

dadudedd

At least it would have refuted the rumors about your penis.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11