« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K to 'In Touch'

I Didn't Cheat, and I'll Sue

6/8/2011 7:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is incensed that "In Touch" just ran a cover story which claims she has been cheating on her fiance, Kris Humphries, with NFL player Bret Lockett ... and she's threatening to sue the mag and Lockett.

0608_intouch_launch2

TMZ has obtained a demand letter, written by Kim's lawyer, threatening "In Touch" that if it ran the cheating story Kim would take legal action.  The letter put "In Touch" on notice ... the cheating allegations "are, at a minimum, damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy."

Kim's reps tell TMZ ... Kim has never even met or spoken with Lockett.

Nevertheless, "In Touch" is publishing the story in its new issue.  In the story, Lockett is quoted, saying, "I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does."  Lockett adds, "She pursued me."

060811_lockett_v2_videoKim's rep tells TMZ, Kim will sue both "In Touch" and Lockett.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Glynn

"Invasion of privacyz" from the skank who released a sex tape with a guy peeing on her - hahahahha

BigmoneyBleezy

lol, Seacrest planted this for Keeping up With the Kardashians drama.

McG

I hope "In Touch" sells a lot of magazines very quickly, because if this really has no basis in fact, they are up a creek.

TheBrain

I hope the poor guy gets his ring back. He's been duped by a pro.

John the Lawyer

Topic for Lawyer Friday (C) (TM), How the hell can Bob Kardashian's kid sue for "invasion of privacy" when her job is doing what mom says and whoring herself out to the media?

Holly

The sex tape she did with RJ says the type of person she is = She's a ho

JMJ

Who cares, so stupid, these Kardashian females are riding off family fame & will soon fade into the sunset once their youth leaves them.

AyeJay

That's what happens Kim, when your only claim to fame is sleeping around with celebrities and athletes.

Tim S.

Kris Humphries (shakes head in disgust) You are the epitome of stupid. This whore has deceived you and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. She's into the Mandingo scene and you my slow friend don't realize that. You will always be looked at as a dumb fool when this sham marriage blows up in your face and you'll remember all the people who advised you not to do it. It does look like you're as ignorant as that "Duh" look you always have on your goofy face. Ray J, Reggie Bush and all the other brotha's that hit that and their crew are laughing at what a fool you are.

Minnie

I wouldn't be surprised she's just a dirty w**** and all she's good for is being naked!!!! Lol

Rogue Warrior

If she didn't cheat, I hope she owns this gossip rag when the dust settles!!! I find it hard to believe that there wasn't some involvement on her part though for the rag to run this......

Rogue Warrior

One things for certain, SHE HAS THE LARGEST ASSS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK THAT'S SEXY??????????? WTF?

Really?

I don't care what she does. I'm more appalled that they call Bret Lockett an "NFL Star." I had to google him to find out who he is and I'm a football fan

Muppet

If they do publi***** and it's not true I hope she sues the butt off them. These rag mags making up slanderous stories are pathetic. Look at the stupid Botox Mom story that was all crap! It's time they stop the nonsense and report real stories instead of make believe.

janet

How else do they get money.