Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

ilovegossip

@Rogue Warrier:

Red Cloud 18 minutes ago

have a insatiable desire

Report Rogue Warrior 15 minutes ago

Well written, RC. That's something that distinguishes us from the H8r's, we are EDUCATED!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to know what school you two went to!

======================================================

WHY, YOU COULDN'T GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

I know...they only let 'special' people on the short bus!

Hot Farts

RW went to the College of Exceptionally bad use of Punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

90291 5 minutes ago

Firecrotch Cloud (I know who you are)

The TV channels that repeat the kids movies also ****ie Roberts Former Child Star...tune in

Here is your theme video!!

===================================================

YEAH RIGHT, JOHN SMITH PROBABLY HAS A LOCK ON YOUR EXACT LOCATION TIGHT NOW. WELCOME, BABY Lucifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Hey, where's LUcifer???????????? Or aka, louCIFER? I got it, he's preparing his rendition of Highway To Hell... Tell it to keep up the good work.

Hot Farts

Behold forsaken souls, the great redeemer of all redeemers, the patron saint of convicts and hustlers, the cheating liar of all Jesus braggerts, the pea brained fascist incestuor and Glory in his own mind....

the Seeker

90210, stop talking about yourself like that, it's unhealthy.

What up Rogue warrior keeping it real for the LUsers.
????

Red Cloud

one more before sleep

but you sure can mess up to the point of no return.
----------------------------
GC,
Suppose you're wrong and she does return? How will you feel? How will every detractor feel? Please answer and I will read tomorrow.

90921,
Marcia saying the F word?? RICH!! Can't stop laughing. Who's the gutar player? Good.
How will you feel when she returns???

Grandma Cracker

Red Cloud....none of us will care....

the Seeker

Boston beat the Canucks
I guess hezz19 and dreamon got raptured too.
Go Bruins

Rogue Warrior

Well, I must confess, I banged Dina once. It was HOT!

Ghost Rider

I play the guitar Red Cloud, and right now I am playing the Yngwie Malmsteen version of the Funeral March for the zombie return of Lindsay Lohans career.lol

Rogue Warrior

Welcome back Lucky130, they wrote you off as a victim of the (bulge) rapture, I on the other hand, knew better!

Awesome exit though, acting suicidal for attention on a freak-show board!

Ghost Rider

Lucky, the attention whore? Does it look like I am trying to get a job for the Weekly World News here bub? I swear.

Rogue Warrior

Some of YOU are looking for a handout, while the rest of YOU are looking for a hand-job! Which person are YOU?????????????????????

nuf said

Grandma Cracker

Looks like Lucky Izzy and Rogue Warrior need to get a room.

Ewwww, excuse me while I go throw up now