Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Lu

grandma cracker 10 hours ago

Looks like Lucky Izzy and Rogue Warrior need to get a room.

Ewwww, excuse me while I go throw up now

______________________

LOL, and I'm just soooooooooo not into seeing two strange men getting it on.

Rogue Warrior

Lu about an hour ago

john smith 14 hours ago

The stalkers posts on twitter usually are short chopy sentences that start with "I" and have either "my" or "me" in the sentence and usually three !!! or ??? at the end, short syllable simple word and incomplete sentences..... Sean Lindsay said the book was an occult book, I don't think I have heard anything about it being a freemason boo*****il now.

__________________________________

Well, how's this for you, John? I think you and all of the other male Trollhans are the same person. So what does that make you, by your own logic? Are you actually admitting to being a stalker?

====================================================
LuOUSER, we don't care what you think and your delusional because you think anyone in defense of Lindsay has GOT to be the same person. Do you realize how crazy that is, it's as crazy as Lindsays delusional stalker! Welcome Baby Lucifer!!

Lu

Blood Red Witch 10 hours ago

At this point, I am fairly sure all the guys on here who claim to have banged Dina, have formed their own club. So cute, something in common they can bond over.

________________________

Funny, isn't it, how Milo rages about how much he HATES Dina out of one side of his mouth and then rants about how great she is in bed out of the other?

Oh, and to clarify my previous comment...when I say two strange men, I mean strange as in oddddddddd fellows.

Grandma Cracker

wow, who woke up the GIMP?

Lu

Oh lookie, Milo finally woke up. Kinda late arising for East Coast time. Whatsa matter, were you having the dream of banging Dina or the one where she kicks you to the curb and takes all of the money and runs?

BTW, how's Mama Lohan? Are you still living with her and having her chauffer you around cause you lost your license?

Lu

grandma cracker 3 minutes ago

wow, who woke up the GIMP?

__________________________

Must have woken it up when I mentioned Lucifer. Heard his name and had to respond. Silly moi.

Rogue Warrior

by Lu within the hour

And I also don't condone posters who continuously make up new names and talk to themselves like they are a group of people when, in fact, they are a chorus of one.

FACT!

What's with all of the new names with the same old posters? Do they think they'll come back as a new, improved form, with new and improved points of view? You are who you are who you are. So why bother?

==============================================

3 different posts on the same page arguing with yourself Lu, give it up, JS, Seeker, TJ, and RC aren't me and I'm not any of them. Actaully, to think that way is stalkerish and is evidence of a very closed minded person. Who knows what else Lindsay endured while trying to get protection from this guy.

How do we know Lindsay hasn't gone to the police prior to this and they told her they needed more evidence? Also, I doubt that is was hard for somebody as obsessed as him to get her number, it's rather immature to ASSUME she gave it to him.

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seek the Truth, and you will find it.

But as the old saying goes, your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORD.

Lu

John 10 hours ago

You have to be a low-life to be a stalker, but an even lower-life to stalk Lindsay Lohan. Really? What attracts people to her? Her stupidity, or her fake lips that looks like she just got punched in the mouth? Which one?

______________________________

Excellent questions, and I think I know the answer. People are drawn to her vileness. Not that they LIKE it - it's more like they're so appalled by it that they just HAVE to look at it to be sure it really is what it is. Personally, I have the feeling that she is shaping up to be as evil a person as Milo. It's not because she does wrong, it's because she has no freaking REMORSE for doing wrong. And, in fact, she laughs about it. And tries to put her wrongs onto others. It may be a so-called "banal" face of evil, but it's evil. Maybe banal evilness is even worse than overt evilness because when it's overt, you can plainly see it and call it what it is, but when it's banal, it's more subtle and open to debate.

Lu

Milo, I was trying to be kind when I said I didn't like posterS (as in plural) who made up new names but were the same old same old. I kind of assumed that people would understand that I mean YOU.

Red Cloud

I think you and all of the other male Trollhans are the same person.
----------------------------------
lou,
You are kidding, right?

Lu

And here's the question of the hour for ya, Milo: Suppose, just suppose, that her "stalker" did get her number without her giving it out to him. Now I ask you, WHY did she keep that same number in service year after year so he could continue to contact her? Why not disconnect the old number, get a new number and have the phone company trace the caller? They CAN do that, you know. Oh, and what about alerting the police? No mention of that small omission, either.

Lu

Red Cloud, okay, how's this? You have made up quite a few different aliases before. You've admitted it.

Rage Warrior is most definitely Puckett, therock, Seeker, etc., etc.

Are you, in fact, Rage Warrior? I don't know. I would hope not. Actually, that's a compliment to you because I'd like to think of you as just some guy who smokes way too much dope and enjoys jerking off to Lohan.

BTW, nifty how you have yourself on alert so whenever your name is mentioned here, you arrive.

Vinsetta

For the one person on here who continues to try to persuade that there are about 10 people on TMZ, and only TMZ that are 'haters', PLEASE read comments on the same TMZ stories posted on Facebook and read the random comments there. Maybe 3 to 4 out of 100 support Lindsay. So, yeah pretty much everyone out there finds her vile and wants her to go away. And all are in agreement that she got off easy again. It's just the whole Lindsay package that make her so unlikable. I use Facebook as an example to get a better sample over other legit sites such as People, ABC News, etc. because the comments are usually limited there to a small number. Facebook I can read hundreds of replies of people finding her disgusting.

Lu

________________

Let me amend that. I like to think of you as some guy who is UNRELATED TO LOHAN and smokes way too much dope and enjoys jerking off to Lohan.

Lu

Vinsetta,

Makes sense and is reinforced by what I see when I read other gossip sites. Interestingly enough, the same few Lohanatics defend her there as here, including Jill, susan, therock, and (formerly) Nicole.

But, luckily for Lohan, the British are a bit mellower about her, mostly because they don't have her in their country causing mayhem.